WhatsApp added a useful caller feature in version 2.19.120. According to this, users can in the future receive a second call during a WhatsApp call, since the Messenger allows the so-called “toggling”. The possibility to switch between two call partners in WhatsApp has been required for some time. In addition, the new version will appear with an updated Chat Overview theme.
All new features can be found below in the text.
WhatsApp Version 2.19.120
- New privacy settings allow you to specify who can add you to groups. Admins have the option to send you a private invitation instead. (More here)
- Go to Settings> Account> Privacy> Groups to make settings
- New Secondary Call feature so you can answer an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re in another conversation
- Updated chat screen design that facilitates the quick search of news
- You can now send messages directly from the Braille keyboard when using VoiceOver mode