Ark: Survival Evolved is an action-adventure survival video game developed by Studio Wildcard, in collaboration with Instinct Games, Efecto Studios, and Virtual Basement.
The developers of “Ark Survival Evolved” have released Update 2.06, we have the full patch notes. Ark Survival Evolved Patch 2.06 was released for the PS4, as well as for PC and Xbox One. You need to download and install around 22GB. The size of the download is already heavy compared to the patch notes.
ARK: Survival Evolved Trailer
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.06 Patch Notes
- PS4: 541.2
- Xbox One: 792.2
- PC: 300.6
- Added HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added Corrupted Avatar boots and pants for Genesis Chronicles
- Fixed issue with DodoRex/DodoWyvern not despawning in daylight for Fear Evolved
- Fixed issues with moon visibility for Fear Evolved
- Fixed Deinonychus spawning issues stemming from Fear Evolved
While there is not much in terms of content here, the Ark Evolved fixes listed above have plagued ARK players on the console in recent weeks. Due to the huge file size of the PS4 and Xbox updates, many adjustments seem to be needed to fix the bugs.
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes game is available now for PS4, Xbox One and PC.