Ark Survival Evolved Update 542.422 Whats New?
Ark Survival Evolved released a new server update 542.422 for PS4, PC and Xbox One today, February 4th.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update 542.422 is now available for all affected platforms. Hare is Full patch notes for this update Ark Survival Evolved Update 542.422.
Ark Survival Evolved February 4 Patch Notes Update
This update is a server update, you don’t have to download a patch!
Current versions :
- Fixed an issue with a false positive result in the anti-mesh system that was triggered when a Rockdrake was pressed into the mesh
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from going into the ‘K’ camera a second time while holding a weapon / tool
- Fixed an issue with Velonasaurus attacks that caused Velonasaurus to incorrectly attack the wrong collision group on Paracers, Diplodocus, Brontos, and other creatures. (You should no longer be harmed when aiming at the air under your bellies).
- Fixed problem with wrong collision profile that allowed MEKs to collide and stack on top of each other.
- Enforcer Teleport Leap recharge cooldown reduced from 20 seconds to 7 seconds.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update 542.422 available for download for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Ark Survival Evolved patch notes, and content drop news for the game.
Source : Arkforum