Ark Survival Evolved released a new update for PS4 and Xbox One, January 10th . The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.14 is now available for download, for PS4 and Xbox One. An update was also released for the PC version.
ABOUT Ark: Survival Evolved is an action survival video game developed by Studio Wildcard, in collaboration with Instinct Games.
Full patch notes for this update Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.14 .
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.14
- PS4 : 542.38
- Xbox One : 793.386 / li>
- Fixed a crash with bodies that didn’t disappear
- Fixed various keyboard and mouse problems
- Fixed problems rendering the skybox
- Release all gripping hooks when sitting in a chair.
- Deactivates the use of climbing hooks on goal frames, filled lanterns, ladders, fence foundations and railings.
- Fixed 2 exploitable mesh bugs related to creatures.
- 2 exploitable mesh bugs related to structures fixed.
- Fixed an issue with ice titans that the ice breath could go through the mesh.
- Fixed issue where building structures did not use a bidrectional trace check (which allowed certain structures to be placed deep into the mesh).
- Fixed an issue with player collision checking that could get them through some meshes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from going into the ‘K’ camera a second time while holding a weapon / tool.
- Fixed an issue with Velonasaurus attacks that caused Velonasaurus to incorrectly attack the wrong collision group on Paracers, Diplodocus, Brontos, and other creatures. (You should no longer be harmed when aiming at the air under your bellies).
- Fixed problem with incorrect collision profile that allowed MEKs to collide and stack on top of each other.
- Cooldown of the Enforcer’s teleport jump reduced from 20 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Enforcer teleport range increased from 400 to 500 units.
- Entforcer can no longer teleport to or very close to creatures.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the atmospheric fog to break off.
- Objects placed on water pipes now respect hostile foundations (addendum).
- Water pipes can no longer be placed on enemy structures (addendum).
- Fixed a exploitable bug where the snowy owl could freeze players indefinitely (addendum).
- Fixed problem with construction radius check for enemy structures at fence supports (addendum).
Source : ArkForum