When does the hotfix come?
The update on the night of Thursday, the 14th, on Friday, November 15, posted on all platforms. As always, the patch should appear “before midnight”.
What is in the hotfix?
In the new update, six bugs are fixed and the Halloween event “Bloody Harvest” is slowly coming to an end.
Borderlands 3 Update on November 14th – Patch Notes
So ends “Bloody Harvest”: With today’s update, less “Haunted” opponents will emerge outside the new “Heck” zone.
The developers want to work so slowly towards the coming end of the event, which will run until December 5.
These bugs are fixed in Borderlands 3 New Update
There are six bug fixes, which are mainly related to errors missions and groups. The following errors are corrected:
- The screen wobbles when a player in the group uses “bearfists”.
- Sound can duplicate as Maya turns up the music in “Under the Meridian” while you play in a group.
- Players could not hear Aurelia’s holographic doorbell.
- During the Poor Reception side mission, waypoints may be missed when players have left or saved and reloaded the map.
- A portal in Destroyer’s Rift could disappear after the Divine Retribution mission was completed.
- During the fight against Tyreen , some Eridian structures were not reset when players died.
Borderlands 3 is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Borderlands 3 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.