Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward. Activision and Infinity Ward today released a server update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes of November 25th – Today’s update fixes some bugs and weapon play now supports up to 4 player groups.
- Allowing up to 4-player parties in Gun Game
- Moving FFA to the Filter menu
- Fixing join in progress for FFA to prevent finding late-progress matches
- Turning off spawn cameras for Headquarters and Hardpoint
- Removed infiltration for both teams when loading into Piccadilly, Search and Destroy
- Fix for a bug where the thermal optic on the pp19 bizon would appear white while ADS
- Fix for the EOD perk not allowing players to hack claymores in FFA
- Fix for various boosting and out of bounds exploits
- Fix for laser sighting becoming misaligned on the P90 and MP5
- Special Operations: Minor adjustment to difficulty