Bungie updated Destiny 2 to version 2.45 in March. You can get the Destiny 2 full patch notes for this update from here. The new update has implemented several fixes.
The Destiny 2 official update version is 188.8.131.52, while the PS4 and PS5 update version is 2.45. You can get the details of this update in the patch notes below or take a look Destiny 2 officialwebsite.
The file size is around ??? MB on PS4, if you are playing on PS5 you only need to download 283 MB.
- PS4 version 2.45 | ??? MB
- PS5 Version 1.040 | 283MB
Destiny 2 Update 2.45 Patch Notes 184.108.40.206
Destiny 2 Patch 220.127.116.11 is merely a hotfix update, which means there will only be some important bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- It has fixed a network issue that could cause the destructible Pyramid Crux object used in many activities to desync state between client and host, causing multiple issues and confused players.
- Fixed an issue where a third altar could be unintentionally active on the map for a short time.
- Fixed an issue that caused perks in Gambit PvP to use PvE stats.
- More specifically, Eriana’s Oath will no longer one-shot enemies unless they have already taken damage from other sources.
Vow of the Disciple
- Fixed an issue where an unintended icon could appear where one of Rhulk’s attacks hit environment geometry.
- Fixed an issue where players could earn a lore entry while only standing in front of one of two icons.
- Fixed an issue where players could shoot any icon to pass the “Kill” icon check for the lore entry.
- Fixed an issue where players could disrupt The Caretaker’s performance while swiping.
- Fixed an issue where players could complete the Janitor encounter and the activity would not progress.
- Fixed an issue where the Rhulk encounter would soft lock if players applied Leeching Force while making their last deposit.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave raid banners hanging by placing them at the start of the encounter.
- Fixed an issue where players could earn multiple lore entries by reloading checkpoints.
The Witch Queen Campaign
- Fixed an issue where players could avoid death in Legendary Campaign Missions by leaving and rejoining the Strike Team.
- Players who are in the process of joining now need to be revived.
- Fixed an issue that prevented repeatable nodes in The Witch Queen campaign from spawning on the Throne World map for a small portion of players.
- Fixed the potential rewards displayed for The Ghosts on Legend difficulty to include Ascendant Alloy.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in champions spawning inconsistently in PsiOps Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where some items were incorrectly marked as new, negatively impacting performance.
- Fixed an issue where overall game performance could stutter or framerate drop while loading the character inventory UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused Gambit weapons and armor to cost more than expected to focus.
- Focusing now costs 10,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards each.
- Rahool’s Target Materials now sell for stacks of five for a Legendary Shard, matching Spider’s previous exchange rates.
- Fixed an issue where weapon telemetry would still drop.
- Players can safely delete all weapon telemetry from their inventories as they no longer have use and will not be used in the future.
- Fixed an issue where a Vanguard bounty, The Harder They Fall, could only be processed in strikes.
- Fixed an issue where the Omega Catalyst boost rewarded 3x progress instead of 4x.
- Fixed an issue where the Legendary Campaign emblem, A Higher Truth, could not be equipped on platforms where the player does not own The Witch Queen.
- Players who were unable to unlock or purchase a light subclass should now be able to do so.
- Players should find the associated pursuits in their inventory when they first enter orbit, with room left for the associated pursuit.
- Fixed an issue where the Ritual of the Season triumph could continue with PvE kills outside Vanguard playlists.
- Fixed an issue where seasonal quest steps could become blocked if players reached the inventory limit for psionic information.
- Fixed an issue where Nightfalls granted inconsistent reputation bonuses upon reaching a platinum score.
- Some strikes now reward additional reputation while others reward less.
- Increased currency caps for crafting items.
- For more information, see the3/17/2022 This Week at Bungie blog article.
- Fixed an issue where the “Skill” trait perk had incorrect crafting requirements.
- Fixed an issue where the title “Moments of Triumph 2021” could not be equipped.
WAY OF PLAY
- Fixed an issue where the Explosive Personality Grenade Launcher was not using the correct RPM stats for wave frames.
- Note that the crafting screen still shows the wrong RPM, which will be fixed in a future patch.
- The actual weapon item has the correct value.
- Fixed an issue where The Logic ornament for The Lament appeared upside down.
- Fixed an issue where The Lament and Worldline Zero were not properly meshing their attacks.
- Fixed an issue where a faint box was visible around the crosshair from the hip when using Osteo Striga or Forerunner.
- All Glaives now reach full charge after four successful projectile hits instead of six.
- Fixed an issue where the previous Graviton Abandon melee recharge reduction was incorrectly applied in PvE activities.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic Titan Helm Loreley Splendor would consume class ability energy on death without spawning a sunspot (as in the case of taking enough damage to deplete its health while still having shields fully).
- Players must first purchase Vow of the Disciple raid mods before they can be applied to this raid’s armor.
- Fixed an issue where some armor would not appear on the appearance customization screen even after unlocking it with Synthweave.
- Fixed an issue where some rare armor sets could be infused.
- Fixed an issue where channeling an Umbral Engram could sometimes give warlocks the wrong armor.
- Boss Fighters no longer take additional melee damage while frozen by Stasis.
- The Sentinel Titan’s Bastion Barricade now takes 20% more damage from player sources.
- This damage bonus stacks with other sources of anti-position damage, such as the Hakke Breach Armaments origin trait or Anti-Barrier Rounds.
- Targets with active Void invisibility now ping the radar for 0.6 seconds every 3 seconds until invisibility ends. Normal radar visibility rules still apply (i.e. double jumps or sprints will ping the radar).
- Note: Now that we’ve seen feedback and data from the first Trials weekend in Season 16, we wanted to take a few steps to fix a few outliers in the Void 3.0 subclass kits.
- These changes are specifically aimed at PvP and do not affect the PvE sandbox.
- We believe some frustration stems from proliferation and will ease over time as additional subclasses are added to the 3.0 system, but we wanted to get on top of what we can before next Trials weekend.
- We’ll always be watching for feedback and making adjustments as necessary.
- Fixed an issue where Child of the Old Gods could damage some targets with immunity shields.
- Although the kid is not being timed, he now knows better and has sincerely apologized to any targets he harmed through immunity.
- We are thankful to have such a good child and proud of her.
- Fixed an issue where some overlays could cause game crashes.
- Includes MSI Afterburner and Razor Cortex.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.45 Patch Notes 18.104.22.168 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One. Destiny 2 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the game’s latest Destiny 2 content drop news.