Destiny 2: Update 126.96.36.199 Hotfix Details PS4/PC/Xbox One
Bungie has announced the next Destiny 2 update. This afternoon, October 20th, maintenance work for the new update 188.8.131.52 is due in Destiny 2 on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia. Destiny 2 servers will be offline and maintenance will be performed.
Destiny 2 patch notes 184.108.40.206, the new update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 220.127.116.11 also includes stability improvements.
Destiny 2 Server Down on October 20 – Hotfix 18.104.22.168
The longer maintenance work serves to prepare for the new update – the Destiny 2 hotfix 22.214.171.124. This entails maintenance work lasting several hours and a longer server down.
- Maintenance work on all platforms starts at 2:00 p.m.
- At 2:45 p.m., the servers go offline and the downtime begins. If you are still in an activity, you will be kicked and will not be able to log in again.
- The servers go back online at 7:00 p.m. Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 will then roll out worldwide
- As soon as the update is downloaded (and copied), you can play Destiny 2 again.
- Maintenance work is scheduled to end at 8:00 p.m.
The maintenance work also takes place for the Destiny 1 server.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 1.60 / 188.8.131.52
What will change in Destiny 2 with Update 184.108.40.206?
This is in the hotfix: It is not known which changes will be made to the game. Most of the time, Bungie’s TWaB gives an outlook on the upcoming changes. But this update was not mentioned.
Since the down-time for a hotfix is extremely long, some guardians of major changes speculate:
- A possible candidate would be the suspected live event, which is supposed to link season 11 and Beyond Light Story technically: It looks like Destiny 2 will end season 11 with a big event
- On the other hand, according to some players ( via reddit ), the fact that the previous live event with the omnipotence came into play without patch or maintenance work
- Other voices are in favor of a final in the interference mission – although we have been able to play the battle against the Nokris for 2 weeks . Could there be more to come?
- Since the servers for Destiny 1 are also being maintained, it could be the implementation of a kind of promo for Beyond Light.
Is there a fix coming for the Destiny 2 Halloween event? Even though the drop rate for the event item “Cipher Decoder” was recently increased , numerous Guardians still report problems with the drops. Bungie may be screwing on it.
However, we know that these problems in the Halloween event are known to the Destiny developer:
- In the “unrestrained enthusiasm gesture” the initial sound effect is missing.
- At the end of the haunted forest, equipment with 750 power can sometimes come out of chests.
- The Canis Luna Jäger Panzer Vest ornament overlaps with certain gauntlets.
What about the Patch Notes for Update 220.127.116.11 for Destiny 2?
A list of all changes in hotfix 18.104.22.168 can be found in the official patch notes. These are currently not available. Traditionally, Bungie publishes the information together with the release of the corresponding update or shortly afterwards.