In a few days is the start of Season 19 in Diablo 3. The team has now released the important patch 2.6.7, which brings a lot of new content. In the patch notes we show you what the update has in store.
Blizzard has now added the update 2.6.7 from the PTR to the live servers all the information about this update on the 12th of November. Diablo 3 Update 1.31 is now available for download PC, Xbox One, PS4. There are many customizations, bug fixes and also new elements.
What is this patch? In the last few days you could already play the 2.6.7 update on the test servers of Diablo 3. Now it has been activated on the Liveservern and is ready for you to download. With this patch you will play the upcoming Season 19 in Diablo 3.
What makes the patch special? The update brings some buffs to make more play styles in the Meta interesting. In addition, two classes each receive a new set. This change is welcome to the players.
Nerfs do not fare well at whirlwind barbarians. We show you in the patch notes, what exactly changes.
General changes to Season 19 in Diablo 3 Update 1.31 Patch Notes 2.6.7
A change that affects all players goes around the stones for Great Nephalia Portals. These are now part of the “vacuum pick-up” – so they are automatically collected.
The new season theme: The theme for Season 19 is Pandemonium. This buff will help you throughout your time of the new season. It’s all about Killstreaks. The Killstreaks provide certain bonuses at regular intervals. You decide when it’s worth breaking off a streak to take the bonus.
Each stack of Pandemonium brings 0.005 movement speed and 0.001% additional damage. The maximum is reached at 1,000 stacks with 50% movement speed and 100% more damage.
In addition, kill streaks reward you with these effects:
- 15 kills: Seeking and destroying exploding chickens
- 30 Kills: A large Frost Nova freezes enemies
- 50 kills: It is raining corpses from the sky
- 100 Kills: Five massive energy swirls are unleashed
- 150 kills: Dark geysers among the enemies
- 200 kills: treasure chests fall from the sky
- 300 Kills: A ring of fire envelops everything
- 400 Kills: Meteors fall from the sky
- 500 kills: Angels descend on the battlefields to fight at your side
- 1000 kills: still secret
Players who bought a virtual ticket for BlizzCon now receive the cosmetic wings for Lilith’s Embrace. Applies only to PC.
Diablo 3 New Update TODAY! Patch 2.6.7 Whats New? New Legendary Abilities D3 Update New Sets
Patch Notes to 2.6.7 – New Sets for Monk and Crusader
We summarize here the most important changes of the patch 2.6.7 in D3.
Monk Set – Patterns of Justice
In the Set of 2 bonus, this Winding Wind set adds the effect of each rune and increases movement speed by 5% per stack.
The 4-Set bonus boosts the Thunderstorm ability, reducing the damage you take by 50% after you use it, and increasing Spirit regeneration by 50.
The 6-set bonus boosts a combo of 2 and 4 bonuses. If you meet opponents with thunderstorm front, while raging wind is active, the range of Tearing Wind will increase 30 times for a short time. The damage of Breaking Wind is increased by 15,000%.
Crusader Set – Aegis of Valor
The 2-set bonus ensures that you use the use of the Sky Fist. As a result, Skyfury then deals 100% more damage for 5 seconds. This can be stacked 3 times.
The 4-Set Bonus Generate 5-Fury hits with the Sky Fist and reduce the damage taken by 1% for 5 seconds. Can be stacked 50 times.
The Set of 6 bonus increases the damage dealt by Skyfist and Skyfury by 20,000%.
Item changes in patch 2.6.7
Diablo 3 Update 1.31 Patch Notes 2.6.7
What’s changing on the different weapons and armor in the new patch, we show you here.
- Greater Rift Keystones are now subject to vacuum pick-up
- A note regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has been added, clearly stating we do not sell account information. For more information regarding the CCPA, please see here. (Console Only)
- The buff for Season 19, the Season of Eternal Conflict, has been added
- For the duration of the Season, all players will have a stacking buff that persists as long as you have hit or killed a monster within the last 5 seconds
- Each stack gives 0.05% movement speed and 0.1% bonus damage. This bonus caps at 50% movement and 100% damage (1000 stacks)
- In addition, after reaching a certain number of kills in a row, a power is unleashed, dealing an amount of scaling damage based on player level and difficulty or Greater Rift level:
- 15 Kills: Five massive energy twisters are unleashed
- 30 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies
- 50 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy
- 100 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
- 150 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies
- 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
- 300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything
- 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
- 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause
- 1000 Kills: ???
- Powers are tracked at a group level; this means only one power can be active in play at a time, regardless of the number of players in a group
- New Crusader Set: Aegis of Valor
- 2-Piece Bonus: The charged bolts from Fist of the Heavens has a chance to cast another Fist of the Heavens
- 4-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Fist of the Heavens reduces damage taken by 1% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 50 times
- 6-Piece Bonus: Increase the damage of Fist of the Heavens by 10,000%
- New Monk Set: Patterns of Justice
- 2-Piece Bonus: Sweeping Wind gains the effect of every rune
- 4-Piece Bonus: Each enemy within Sweeping Wind increases your movement speed by 5%. Stacks up to 10 times.
- 6-Piece Bonus: Attacking with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active will temporarily increase the size of Sweeping Wind after hitting over 30 times within a short period. Sweeping Wind damage is increased by 10,000%
- Fist of the Heavens has a [45-60%] 100% chance to be cast twice.
- Additional Legendary Power: Increases the damage of Fist of the Heavens by [200-250%].
- Eye of the Storm
- New Legendary Power: When Sweeping Wind hits exactly 1 enemy, its damage is increased by 100%.
- Vengeful Wind
- Increases the maximum stack count of Sweeping Wind by [6-7] 10
- Additional Legendary Power: Increases the damage of Sweeping Wind by [250-300%]
- Chantodo’s Resolve
- The scaled attack speed damage bonus to Wave of Destruction has been reduced
- Developer Note: This is a reactive adjustment from an earlier change to how Wave of Destruction receives a bonus from Attack Speed. The buff that resulted from that change was more than we expected, so we’re reigning it in.
- Wrath of the Wastes
- 6-Piece Bonus: The damage bonus now also applies to Rend
- Additional Legendary Power: Increases the damage of Rend by [150-200%]
- Ambo’s Pride
- New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second
- Hammer of the Ancients has a [25-30%] chance to summon an Ancient for 20 seconds
- New Legendary Power: While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients are active, Hammer of the Ancients deals [200-250%] more damage.
- Fjord Cutter
- You are surrounded by a Chilling Aura when attacking.
- New Legendary Power: Seismic Slam attacks 50% faster and also deals 100-150% increased damage against Slowed or Chilled enemies
- Bracers of Destruction
- Seismic Slam deals [400-500%] increased damage to the first 5 10 enemies it hits.
- Fury of the Ancients
- Call of the Ancients gains the effect of the Ancients’ Fury rune and your Ancients attack 100% faster
- Bone Ringer
- Now has a cap of 60 stacks.
- Developer Note: We never intended for this item to be used in a way where you farm stacks for an egregious amount of time (5+ minutes) and then watch all their health disappear in less than a second. It’s not an engaging style of gameplay, and we don’t want that experience to be the best way to play the Necromancer.
- Legacy of Dreams
- This gem is now more likely to drop from a Greater Rift Guardian
- Blighter’s Poison Tentacles’ Area of Effect now hits less frequently, but at higher damage, when attacking players
- Fixed an issue where casting Restless Giant would cause the 200% physical bonus damage to fail to apply when the Gargantuan enraged
- Squirt’s Necklace
- Fixed an issue where some ground effects were causing the Squirt’s Necklace buff to fall off despite being shielded
Diablo 3 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Diablo 3 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.