Version 1.19 of the Dragon Ball FighterZ update is available for download now for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
A new update 1.19 of Dragon Ball Fighterz for PS4 and Xbox One has been released. According to the official Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.19 patch notes, the new DBFZ 1.19 resolves issues related to server performance, shutdown, delay and more. In addition to this, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.19 also includes stability improvements.
The latest DLC for Dragon Ball FighterZ season 2 is available now after the release of this update. Gogeta adds, who will conclude season 2 for the game. Get the details of this update below.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Update Version 1.19 Full Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch 2019
The only change confirmed so far is that this update adds Gogeta. There are no other official patch notes available, but rest assured that we will share them here once they are available.
- Adds Gogeta DLC
- Bug Fixes
- Balance Adjustments
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Full VERSION DOWNLOAD
How to Download & Install Android Version?1. Click on “Download Dragon Ball Legends Game” button above.
2. On new page which will open, Accept the Terms..
3. On next step, choose the directory where to Install and other basic settings.
4. It will start downloading, and then on next step it will extract downloaded files and then start installing into your system.
5. Open the installed Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you face any problem in Running “Dragon Ball Fighterzz” then please feel free to comment down below this post, we will love to reply as early as possible. Or you can contact your system support person to fix the issue.