Season 4 Nexus War begins today in Fortnite. Fortnite v14.00 update will add a lot of new content. Epic Games has shut down servers for maintenance – update 14.00 is coming!
Fortnite update 2.82 is now available for download for all platforms. On Playstation 4, you have to download and install a total of 11.3 GB. Download size can vary depending on the platform. patch notes below.
Fortnite Update 2.82 / Patch Notes 14.00
BUG FIXES IN FORTNITE CREATIVE – V14.00
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue with multiple floating assets on Fortilla Island.
- Fixed an issue where several assets had an incorrect, large memory cost when placed.
Fortnite Patch Notes 14.00 GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players remained in the gliding position and could not pick up items when spawned on the spawn pad.
- Fixed an issue where the Sentry lost its functionality when a player exited an ATK spawn nearby.
- Fixed an issue where fiends eliminated themselves after a player respawned.
- Fixed an issue where fiends appeared to T-pose for a player joining in progress.
- Fixed an issue where a player joining in progress did not contribute correctly to Tracker progress.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Snowballs from Sneaky Snowmen would stick to vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where the Quadcrasher desynced when hit with a snowball.
- Fixed an issue where Mounted Turrets disappeared on published islands.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND PHONE BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where rotated props with negative scale values did not retain their rotation when copied.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed the pivot for small triangular roof pieces in the Fortilla Wall Gallery Blue, so they will correctly snap to other roof pieces.
- Fixed an issue where the Corrugated Wall from the Fortilla Wall Gallery did not place correctly.
- Fixed an issue with missing floors in the Fortilla Barge and Fortilla Mall prefabs.
- Fixed an issue with the purple curtain from the Hero/Villain Prop Gallery appearing as the incorrect color.
- Fixed a texture issue with the meteors from the Meteor Prefab.
- Increased the draw distance for the Concrete Tower prop from the Fortilla Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with misaligned curved railings in the Fortilla Headquarters prefab.
- Fixed an issue where the Gold Yacht props turned into wood instead of gold.
- Fixed an issue where players using multiple power ups from the Power Up gallery caused inconsistent settings.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Arabic user-generated text was not displaying for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where players did not take damage when driving the Mech inside the Damage Volume.
- Fixed an issue where the player lost functionality after switching to the Mech gunner seat.
- Fixed an issue where interactable devices blocked interactions with other devices.
UI AND SOCIAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed the individual icons for assets from Fortilla Wall Gallery Yellow.
Launch Trailer for Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 4
Fortnite Season 4 Update v14.00 Announced – Server Down on August 27th
Epic Games has now officially announced update 14.00 for Fortnite Season 4 – Server Down on August 27.
On Fortnite’s official Twitter account, the exact time for the update has now been determined. Accordingly, Fortnite’s servers will be offline tomorrow morning, Aug 27, 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC).
From this time on, you can no longer log into Fortnite, maintenance work will be done and the v14.00 update will be released. For the Fortnite Season 4 update, we also have to download a client patch, Epic mentioned that the download will be slightly larger. For Playstation 4 players, this will be the 2.82 client patch.