The Fortnite Update is available for download now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the full patch notes for this update that is already available.
Fortnite Update is now available for download for all platforms. You have to download and install 3.5 GB on the PS4. Hare is full of patch notes.
Fortnite Update Version – Patch Notes 11.10 For PS4, Xbox One, PC
It looks like Epic Games has stopped publishing patch notes for updates for Fortnite that they think are minor or mostly bug fixes. But knowing what fixes we worked on prior to the release of this new update.
- Mission Challenges incorrectly display 14,000 XP.
- Controller input not working properly for Friends search.
- Players with “Auto Pick Up Weapon” enabled can automatically pick up the Bandage Bazooka even if only one inventory slot is available.
- Pickaxing player-built structures falsely indicated that it gives materials.
- Editing a style in the Locker after making an Item Shop purchase may cause controller controls to lock.
- DBNO teammates cannot be revived or picked up if they’re in contact with corn stalks.
- Explosive objects don’t have a Visualize Sound Effect indicator.
- Not receiving credit for the Gunk Ops Achievement.
The storm appears to cover the entire map before its ‘Delay Time’ is over.
Save the World
- Sporadic crashes when reaching the Victory Screen.
- Event missions can disappear when dragging the map around.
- Bonus Elimination objective audio loops in Survive the Night.
- Players who are PL76 and PL77 will have difficulty accessing the Survive the Night mission.
- Edit build mode menu displayed.
- The push-to-Talk icon disappears when the team is eliminated.
- Dire Human Outfit hair.
- Editing in a 1×1.
Fortnite Battle Royale is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Fortnite Battle Royale patch notes, and content drop news for the game.