Is it safe to say that you are determined to get the best Intel gaming CPU in the box without generously spending an array of X? In a short time you will have the opportunity to raise one. Intel has discovered that its Core i9-9900KS processor will be available on October 30 at a specific cost of $ 513. If you check, this is a very superior version of the 9900KB that can reach a turbo speed of 5 GHz on each of the eight cores instead of one and reach a base speed of 4 GHz instead of 3.6 GHz. It won’t talk about a big jump in performance (especially if you’re used to overclocking), however, this may have some sort of effect on games that use different cores.
Intel need this office somehow. AMD is scheduled to download the Ryzen 9 3950X from 16 cores in November, and the most estimated 3900X equivalent can now be reached. The 9900KS may be attractive to gamers who come and go and are increasingly interested in obtaining the most prominent production line clock speeds (or demanding Intel technology) from aggregating additional cores.
Key Features and Capabilities:
- Up to 5.0 GHz all-core turbo frequency; up to 4.0 GHz base frequency, which allows games to run faster when they scale across more cores for higher frame rates
- Eight cores, 16 threads, 127W TDP, 16 MB Intel Smart Cache, and up to 40 platform PCIe lanes
- Compatible with existing Z390 motherboards
- Up to 27%2 faster mega-tasking when you simultaneously game, stream and record compared with a 3-year-old PC
- Up to 35%3 more frames per second compared with a 3-year-old PC
- Up to 17% faster4 4K video editing compared with the previous generation and up to 78% faster5 compared with a 3-year-old PC
- One-year warranty6
- Overclock1 confidently with new and enhanced features like Intel® Performance Maximizer, which makes it easy to dynamically and reliably custom-tune the unlocked processor based on the processor’s individual performance DNA
You can read the full detail here.