Since the official release of Gran Turismo 7, the developers at Polyphony Digital have been working on fixing numerous bugs and adding new content regularly. Moreover, the latter has just deployed the 1.15 update.
A brand new update has been rolled out to Gran Turismo 7. This is patch 1.15, bringing some fixes and, most notably, three new vehicles. But without further ado, discover an overview of this new update of Gran Turismo 7.
GRAN TURISMO 7 UPDATE 1.15 PATCH NOTES
- Roadster Shop Rampage (Purchasable at Brand Central;)
- Toyota GR010 HYBRID ’21 (Purchasable at Brand Central;)
- SUZUKI Vision Gran Turismo (Purchasable at Brand Central.)
- It is now possible to receive “Present Birthday Tickets.” They can be obtained through Sarah in the cafe and claimed one week before or after the date of birth registered on the player’s PSN account.
- Added three new menu books:
- Menu Book No.40: Enter the ‘Lightweight K-Cup’
- Menu Book No.41: Enter the ‘Vision Gran Truism Trophy’
- Menu Book No.42: Enter the ‘Gr.1 Prototype Series.’
- New events added to “World Circuits”:
- Lightweight K-Cup
- Tokyo Expressway – South Clockwise
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West End Reverse
- Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
- Vision Gran Turismo Trophy
- Kyoto Driving Park – Yamagiwa
- Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
- Autodromo de Interlagos
- Gr1. Prototype Series
- Circuit of Sainte-Croix – C
- Suzuka Circuit
- Daytona Road Course
GT7 Patch 1.15 Notes (1.150) – Official TRAILER
In addition, the Polyphony Digital studio took advantage of this update to add other elements and make fixes to Gran Turismo 7. Download free GT7 patch 1.15 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest GT Sport patch notes, and content drop news for the game.