Ubisoft released a new update for Hyper Scape. Update 1.27 in Hyper Scape, the game received many bug fixes, stability improvements, and performance improvements within a short period of time.
There were ongoing patches going on behind the scenes, and this 1.27 update is another big update in terms of game fixes and changes, many of which are based on community feedback. There are gameplay touches, bug fixes, and many updates to the game modes.
Everything that is mentioned on the official website is below.
WEAPONS & HACKS
After patch 3.0, we received several responses from the community regarding protocol sniper rifle is too dominant in the revised Neo Arcadia map; This was also confirmed when looking at weapon data on all platforms. Although some weapons are still more popular, the sniper is said to be a secondary weapon and if it becomes common in the mid-range it will create too much pressure. We’re going to customize the protocol along with the Dragonfly for the same reason (although this weapon isn’t as dominant). We preferred not to touch the actual damage as the whole game balance feels right at the moment and decided to just adjust the range and aiming assistance.
Regarding hacks, after removing Health Package Pickables on the map, we decided to polish the Cure Hack as its regeneration rate felt a little low compared to the average damage/second. With the redesigned map having more open spaces, hiding became a little more difficult, and this should help players overall with this. Finally, we are very happy about the positive response from the community to the firewall hack. However, we agree that the current duration is a bit long compared to other deployable hacks. We decided to reduce it – this should maintain its value during a fight while preventing some excessive falls.
- Decreased overall intensity of the Bullet Magnet
- Reduced range of the bullet magnet
- Decreased range of damage drop-off (damage drop-off now starts at 100 m, previously at 200 m)
- Reduced range of the bullet magnet
- Decreased range of damage drop-off (damage drop now starts at 75 m, was 100 m)
- Fusion Healing (HP / s): + 20%
- Effect duration: 20s (previously 60s)
TEAM DEATHMATCH UPDATE
We have received feedback from players about increased ammunition pressure in tdm . This makes sense as players with fully fused equipment have less incentive to loot. Choosing weapons to fuse, of course, also increased ammunition reserves. There is of course a learning curve for players to adapt to a new situation, but we agree that the current pressures are a bit high.
So we’re changing the way the ammunition reserves work in TDM (this is the case, not affecting Crown Rush):
- The Initial ammunition reserves are increased for all weapons.
- From now on, when players reappear their ammunition reserves, they will reset to this initial value.
- As before, your magazines are refilled when you respawn (unchanged)
Players will no longer be able to hoard ammunition, but should no longer be stuck in a situation where the ammo has run out. This should prevent camping too long in one location and help the reborn players get back into the game faster to compete.
- Fixed an issue where zone damage would trigger in normal zones after re-enacting the second chance.
- Fixed collision issues on the Hillside map
- Fixed drone collisions in District 3.
- The display of the harpy ammunition counter on BUN-E, SPEEDRUN and SUBZERO skins has been corrected
- The Battlepass Tier Up Celebration screen only showed 101 when reaching a level beyond 101. This bug has been fixed.
- Corrected the description of the “Pistolero” challenge.
- The “Empowered Hacker” challenge on Ubisoft Connect has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from seeing their squad members in the squad menu.
- Fixed an issue where the group leader would start a match without the rest of his team.
- Fixed an issue where the daily special gift could not be claimed.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat was missing from the game results screen.
- (TWITCH) Fixed an issue where Twitch subscribers would not receive an invitation when inviting from one of the three existing levels in the Twitch expansion.
- (SHOP) Fixed an issue where currency listings in the UAT environment were not available on PC.
- Fixed the game icon on the home screen after downloading the Y1S3 patch on PS5 in retail stores.
- Fixed menu overlap when inviting players.
- Fixed issues with previewing items when switching between items in Battlepass.
- Fixed missing preview for SWAG and DEAD TIRED emotes.
- Fixed a problem with the localization of several texts for certain shop articles.
- Fixed an issue where the Next button would disappear when the group leader started matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch mode where team icons were displayed in low resolution on the scoreboard on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where the Open World Map button was overlapped by the Pause button.
- Fixed an issue where the crossplay setting was still interactive in the live lobby or during game play.
- Several crashes have been fixed and the general stability of the game has been improved.
- Fixed sound issues when starting the game before it was fully loaded.