Large Casino Database on Casinobonustips.com
There are thousands of casinos out there, with every one of them promising to cater to every need of the average player, boasting of unique features, large game collections, lucrative bonuses with nice wagering conditions, faster payouts, numerous payment methods and so on. This makes it challenging for players to choose the best out of thousands because they offer similar services. Thus if you are a beginner searching for the best casino to game at, George Hansen has written several online casino reviews, which can be accessed on Casino Bonus Tips.
However, in this overview, you will find more information about the rankings of online casinos in 2021.
Top 20 Online Casino Ranking 2021
Here are the top 20 online casinos in 2021. This list follows no particular order, so you can play at any of the casinos and be guaranteed an exciting gambling experience.
1. Spin Casino
2. Play Ojo Casino
3. Jackpot City Casino
4. Bitstarz Casino
5. Genesis Casino
7. Mansion Casino
8. Mfortune Casino
9. Red Dog Casino
10. Ignition Casino
11. Ruby Fortune Casino
12. Bovada Casino
13. Las Atlantis
15. Rizk Casino
16. Betsafe Casino
17. Casimba Casino
18. Casumo Casino
19. 22bet Casino
20. Royal Panda
Online Casino Checklist
Before choosing any online casino, ensure you measure the features of such a casino with the checklist below. If the casino doesn’t tick all the boxes, you are advised to continue searching until you come across one with the features you want. The casinos listed in this overview are the best casinos to start your gambling journey with, just choose any one of them, and you are good to go.
- Support contacts: What are the ways to contact the customer support of the casino? Can the customer support be contacted through email, live chat or telephone? Having the three methods is ideal for a reputable casino.
- Support hours: Is the customer support available all-round the clock – 24 hours or only during the day?
- Fairness: Is the casino fair? Are the games it offers certified to be fair by a third party?
- License: Does a reputable gaming authority license the casino? The most popular authorities are the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), Curacao eGaming and Gibraltar.
- Loyalty program: Does the casino have a loyalty or VIP program?
- Game collection: How huge is the game collection of such a casino?
- Software provider: Does the casino offer games from the best providers in the industry? Or is it powered by just one provider? Are the games provided by such providers popular titles in the market?
- Wagering requirement: Are the terms and conditions of the bonuses favourable? Can you meet the conditions without much hassle?
- Bonus offers: What are the offers of the casino?
- Payment options: Is it a multicurrency casino? Does the casino have more than four payment options?
- User terms: The casino should protect every sensitive information provided by players.
This piece contains the key points of the factors you need to consider before opening an account with any casino, depositing and playing games. You can also try out the listed casinos for the best entertainment.
AUTHOR: George Hansen