MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 Patch 01.013.000
Update 1.13 is here for MLB The Show 21, and here are the full details of changes and fixes added in this patch update. While no new content will be released for this update, some minor fixes have been made to the online head-to-head and franchise modes. Unlike previous updates, no changes to hit or gameplay balance have been made in the new patch. You can read the MLB The Show 2 full patch notes below.
MLB The Show 20 patch 1.13 is now live, The update is patch number 1.13 for PS4 and number 01.013.000 for PS5. The patch number is 188.8.131.52 for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 (01.013.000 for PS5)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after making a double change in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that caused the home plate referee to ignore a strike call if a runner stole home
There are no changes to hits or gameplay balance in this update .
- Fixed crash in manager mode
- Fixed a bug that prevented tutorials from being displayed for new players
- Various camera adjustments to scenes in Road to the Show
Other Patch Notes for PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S
- Several fixes made to Outfielders reacting to and catching balls in the outfield and or near the wall.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to lose control of the defensive fielder after throwing to a base in a rundown situation.
- Fixed a bug that would cause runners to appear like their “skating” while running to the base in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where the base runner would move up a base when the batter attempts to drag bunt while simultaneously hit by a pitch.
- Fixed an issue where commentary would not play for Pitcher substitutions.
- Fixed a bug where the pitching meter line would not turn red on early or late throws.
- Fixed a few scenarios where the ball would appear to “warp” into gloves on pick-ups and catches.
Ranked Seasons Pitcher Energy Balance:
- Removed energy regeneration for starting pitchers that pitched in the current game.
- Slightly increased energy regeneration for all pitchers that did not pitch in the current game.
Graphics / Performance
- Fixed an issue causing FPS slow-downs in all stadiums in certain situations.
If you would like to learn more about this new update, please visit the official website. MLB The Show 21 is available now for the PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S platforms.