Iceborn expansion to Monster Hunter World is finally released for the PC. Iceborne introduces an entirely new biome to the game’s world – Hoarfrost Reach and plenty of new and returning monsters.
Iceborne is set to launch this Thursday, January 9 on Steam. Monster Hunter World; Iceborne will be released worldwide on Thursday, January 9th, at 6:00 p.m. German time for PC.
Players on PS4 and Xbox One have been exploring the expansion since September 6, 2019.
Is the Iceborne expansion subject to a fee? Before you can play the expansion, you have to buy it. It costs around 40 euros in the normal version and 50 in the deluxe version. You can also buy Iceborne via Steam .
Then you have to download a bigger update on January 9th. It is currently not known whether there will be a preload.
MHW Iceborne PC Trailer 2020
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne PC download size
Monster Hunter World players on the computer will be required to download a patch (version 10.12.00). Regardless of whether you already have Monster Hunter World installed or not, you need to download a 46 gigabyte patch. In addition, 300 MB are required for storage spaces.
What does the MHW Iceborne PC version offer in particular?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne has some special features for PC fans, including:
- An optional HD graphics package, which however requires another 45 gigabytes of memory.
- 4k resolution and no frame rate limit.
- Ultra wide monitor support.
- DirectX 12.
- Improved controls for mouse and keyboard.
These are the innovations in MHW Iceborne
Iceborne has some innovations in its luggage that should inspire veterans and newcomers at the same time. So there are:
- New campaign
- New monsters
- New weapons, armor and skills
- The new capital Seliana
- Rebuilt training area
- A riding feature for smaller monsters
- An improved display of the investigations
- With armor sets, you can also save decorative armor
- Improvements in the search for clues
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with THeGAMEroof.