Mortal Kombat 11 is a fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The 1.09 update of Mortal Kombat 11 is available for download now on PS4 and Xbox One. This is included in this update, including the full patch notes.
Mortal Kombat 11 received an update for PC last week. Typically, the PC version is updated before the consoles, so if we follow the same pattern, the update should apply the same fixes to the console version.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update Version 1.09 Full Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and unlocked for players
- Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear
- Fixed a rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate
- Fixed a rare issue where the Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to the maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
- Krypt – Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Launch Trailer
Mortal Kombat 11 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, And PC, Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.