We got there. Exactly on schedule. On the night of November 13 – 14 (our time), an announced Motorola press conference took place in Los Angeles to showcase what the world of mobile phones expected. The American company introduced a new generation of its iconic Razr model with a flexible display and other modern gadgets. The time of leaked information and photos is gone, we can check the official information about Motorola Razr 2019.
Reportedly, twenty different prototypes were tested during development . We do not know how much one could experiment with the construction of such a notorious model, but also on the basis of consumer research remained at the folding “clamshell”. The body is made of stainless steel and the top display features 3D Gorilla Glass.
Of course, Motorola had the hinge system the most. “We designed the industry’s first patent-protected gapless hinge that allows both sides of the customized polymer flexible imaging system to remain perfectly aligned after closing and protect the display from debris and dust,” the company said in a press release. Other attractions include that the antennas are said to be in the Motorola Razr 2019 in a space twice the size of existing smartphones. The novelty is also splash-proof . However, the most important element of the new Razra is the screen.
Complete Specifications for Motorola Razr 2019
- main flexible 6.2 Flex Flex View pOLED display with 21: 9 aspect ratio (2,142 × 876 px)
- external display 2.7 ”gOLED (600 x 800 px)
- Android 9 Pie (pure)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor at 2.2 GHz
- 6 GB RAM / up to 128 GB ROM
- fingerprint reader
- 2 510 mAh built-in battery
- Charging TurboPower with 15W
- dimensions 72 × 172 × 6.9 mm (unfolded) and 72 × 94 × 14 mm (folded)
- weight 205 g
- 16 MPx main camera (f / 1.7, 1.22 µm, electronic stabilization, Dual Pixel auto focus, laser auto focus, dual CCT LED flash)
- 5 MPx front camera (f / 2.0, 1.12 µm, on-screen flash)
- 4 speakers
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB-C connector (also for headphones)
Moto Razr 2019 review (hands-on) – Motorola’s flip phone
Motorola RAZR 2019 officially: flexible display in steel body