A new update of the Nintendo Switch system is now present worldwide, presenting new options for the console and more.
The new update of Nintendo Switch 9.0.0 introduces help for the quick launch of Nintendo Swap Lite, plus some new options and a repair for a Fireplace Emblem Three Homes difficulty.
Version 9.0.0, users can now search for selected articles in the News Channel section, use a QR Code feature to register, set alarm notifications, and configure touch screen sensitivity settings (or switch to pen sensitivity). There is a special feature of Switch Lite there.
Added the next Nintendo Swap system performance:
- A search function was added for the information channel.
- Channels will be searched using filters or free textual content.
- “Show QR code to register” was added to the Person Settings.
- You can display a QR code on the screen to verify the use of your Nintendo account.
- Alarm notifications have been added to System Settings> Notifications.
- You can check or delete preset alarms.
- Alarms will be organized only within the compatible software program (which will be added later).
- It may also be necessary to replace the controller firmware to make use of this function.
- You can now configure the sensitivity settings of the contact screen.
- Choose between Normal and Stylus sensitivity (optimized for stylus input).
- Added option to activate/deactivate the enter system button (Nintendo Swap Lite only).
- When this setting is disabled, the system does not receive input from the console buttons, except the Seize and HOME buttons, and can only be operated from a wirelessly paired controller (purchased individually).
- This setting is enabled by default and can only be disabled if an appropriate controller (purchased individually) is paired wirelessly with the console.
- The setting will be activated automatically when the console is restarted or after returning from sleep mode.
- The “Online game invitations” part was added to the person’s website.
- This is likely to show invitations from friends to place online games in a compatible software program.
- Basic improvements in system stability to increase the consumer experience.
- Fixed an issue where some customers cannot start the Fireplace: Three Homes emblem and get an error as a substitute.
Nintendo Swap System Replace 9.0. Zero now dwells worldwide.
Nintendo Switch Update 9.0: Good/Bad Update?
To manually perform a system update, open the system configuration menu, select System, and then select update. To update the drivers, open the Drivers and sensors menu and then select the option to update the drivers.