Hello Games today released a big update for No Man’s Sky. No Man’s Sky Update 2.2 was just released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. In addition to many bug fixes and optimizations, new content is also added.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD markers could stop working after warping.
- Fixed an issue where planetary charts could be obtained for free.
- Fixed an issue that caused the terrain manipulator to create fashion.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the Personal Refiner in first person.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ships to float above the ground when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that could remove discoveries from the savegame when joining players in other galaxies.
- When purchased after ignoring the cargo transfer warning.
- Fixed an issue that caused black holes to send Euclid galaxy.
- Fixed a rare freighter-related crash.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in multiplayer groups on PS4 which had been formed in game.
- Fixed an issue which caused the HUD to scale incorrectly on Xbox One when running in high performance mode.
- Fixed a console only softlock when interacting with some NPCs.
- Multi-tool inventories from saving.
- Fixed a rare multiplayer crash on consoles.
- Fixed a console only issue where some compass markers could stop working after warping.
- Added the ability for players to own more than one Multi-Tool. When purchasing a new Multi-Tool, there are now options to trade in or to outright purchase the tool.
- Purchased Multi-Tools will be added to the Quick Menu for easy swapping.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.22 can now be downloaded and installed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.