Hello Games released an update for No Man’s Sky, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch. The best thing about the No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 patch is that it fixes some of the crashes the game had for the X / S versions of the PS5 and Xbox series. A lot of other fixes have also been made to the game.
3.35 is another update for the expedition patch. This update was released for PC a few days ago but should be available for all platforms at the time of reading. If you are playing the game on PS5, the updated version number will be ‘03.035.000 ‘. You can read the full patch notes released today.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 patch notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause Explorer-class starships to change their appearance. All ships should now use the same wings and hull parts as they did before the expedition update. A limited number of ships can still choose new colors. A solution for this will follow shortly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the inverter switches to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an inordinately large number of ion batteries needing to be repaired for a specific defective multi-tool slot.
- Fixed an issue where players would have to purchase an S-Class Multi-Tool instead of an A-Class Multi-Tool in order to unlock the Light Show milestone.
- Fixed an issue where the glow of the star that represents the final stage of the expedition was overly orange.
- Fixed a number of UI issues that could occur after completing each milestone on an expedition.
- Fixed an issue that caused the music to cut off at the start of an expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the rewards for stage 5 of the expedition from being claimed when completing the expedition a second time with a new rescue.
- A visual bug in the spaceship cockpit map has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the glowing grass found on some lush planets was not glowing.
- Fixed a graphics bug on the save to delete screen when running in HDR on PS5.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific HDR issue.
- Fixed a rare PS5-specific crash that could occur while loading.
- Fixed a crash in terrain generation on next generation consoles.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while loading the game.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when interacting with an NPC on the space station.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed some memory-related crashes on Xbox One X.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with an NPC that was desynchronized from the network.
- Fixed a crash related to multiple players in the animation system.
- Fixed a PC-specific issue that could cause issues when loading shaders.
- A crash related to the network synchronization of spaceships has been fixed.
No Man’s Sky is out now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, and Xbox One. For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Thegameroof.