Overwatch Update 2.76 Latest Patch Note For PS4, Xbox One, PC
Overwatch update 2.76 is available for download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes, including bug fixes for this update. This is a minor revision update that includes a small number of corrections. You can get the full patch notes for this update below.
Overwatch Update 2.76 Patch Notes 184.108.40.206
Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition
Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition – Battle-Wrought Rewards
If you’ve purchased the Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition, a flurry of new rewards will be available to you!
- Player Icons – 5 Unique player icons, each one inspired by the classic box covers of Warcraft III
- Sprays – 4 Unique, animated sprays, each one inspired by the base unit for each race
- Made stability improvements
- Fixed some bugs that could cause sounds to play incorrectly on dual-core PCs
- Warlock Skin – Adjusted Ashe’s weapon sight visual to make it less obtrusive
- Fixed a bug that where hacking Orisa’s Supercharger twice in a row caused it to become unhacked
Overwatch is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned to THEGAMEROOF.COM for the latest Overwatch patch notes, and content drop news for the game.