PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta APK Download Globel version. PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta contains exciting features such as the unique Erangel Transit system, new MG3 firearm, Air Conveyor Launcher and more.
Officials released the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta update and registered players can download it to try out all the new features coming to the game. The demo version allows you to test new items coming into the game before they are released globally. For the Pubg 1.5 update, PUBG is adding a futuristic touch to your Battle Royale experience. The game will introduce advanced technologies like Anti Gravity Motorcycle.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta New Features
Here are the full patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update released with many cool features.
The patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update revealed many new features of new weapons, vehicles, systems, The patch notes show the Erangel Transit System, Anti-Gravity Motorcycle, Air Transport, Protection and Patrol Robot, MG3 Light Machine Gun, and Game Mode (TS Mode).
Erangel Transit System
- A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
- A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology. Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
Prior Air Summoning Device
- Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
- Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
Air Conveyor Launcher
- Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas. Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
Patrol and Protection Robot
- Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas. By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
New MG3 Light Machine Gun
- Using 7.62mm Ammo, this weapon features a unique firing mode, and its rate of fire can be flexibly adjusted to 660 or 990 rounds per minute, allowing for both stable continuous shooting and rapid strafing.
- Only spawns in Air Drops
Throwables & Consumables
New Throwable and Consumable wheels have been added to make it easier to use Throwables/Consumables:
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.
- After you finish taking your photos, you can share them!
Remaining Ammo Indicator
Whenever a magazine is almost empty, the number indicating your remaining ammo will change colour:
- When you have 25% ammo remaining, the number will turn yellow.
- When you have 10% ammo remaining, the number will turn red.
What is the PUBG Beta Version of a Game?
The beta version falls within the game’s trial period, as the game is released prior to its official release with limited access. During this period, the developers monitor how the game is performing and look for bugs and glitches that need to be fixed. Players participating in an open beta provide feedback to developers on their in-game experience so that developers can further improve the final product before its official release.
Follow this article to get the download link and step-by-step guide on how to install PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update: How to download the APK file and install the beta version on an Android device
Step 1: To begin the installation process, players need to download the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta version. PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Download Link: Click Here
PUBG Mobile APK Download Link (722 MB): Click Here
Step 2: After the download is complete, players need to enable the “Install from unknown source”. Ignore this step if done already.
Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file.
Step 4: After installation, players must tap the guest option & a dialog box will appear, directing them to enter the invitation code.
Step 5: Enter the unique code in the field and click the yellow button to continue. This will take players to the main menu. From here players can enjoy all the fresh additions to the game before they appear in the global version.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the PUBG content drop news for the game.