The PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 version released on May 13 and available for download on the Google Playstore Store. The PUBG Lite 0.17.0 Apk update is likely to bring new features like Falcon, Payload Mode, BRDM-2 and more. PUBG Mobile lite 0.17.0 update will hit the global servers and will be made accessible for everyone to download.
PUBG lite Update 0.17.0 brings new clothes, and a new cosmetic pet that follows the player into action. The new cosmetic pet is a falcon, and while it’s just for looks, it’s an awesome visual addition to PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite Update 0.17.0 Gameplay | PAYLOAD Mode
WHAT’S NEW in PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 Update Version
Pubg lite 0.17.0 update will bring the long-awaited Payload mode to the game with some new features.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 also adds a new Falcon companion. Now, this bird does not have any functionality. Still, it follows the in-game avatar and then sits on your arm to add some character to the new avatar.
Also, the PUBG lite 0.17.0 update brings many bug fixes and improvements.
Fly Like a Falcon:
New companion available now!
A true adrenaline rush!
Payload Gameplay: Fight from land or sky
New Vehicles: BRDM-2, AH6
Super Weapons: MGL, M3E1-A
Level up in matches, unlock interactions
Winner Pass Perks
First-time buyers can get additional rewards
Personal Space updated
New synergy and display function for outfits
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 Download APK
|Game Name||PUBG Mobile Lite|
|Size||52.88 MB (55,450,302 bytes)|
|Minimum Android Version Required||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)|
|Update Year||May 14, 2020|
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 Download APK Additional Information
- Category: Free Action GAME
- Latest Version: 0.17.0
- Publish Date: May 14, 2020
- Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
- Report: Flag as inappropriate
Download and Install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 APK Latest Version 2020
Download link of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 update APK:
- Download the OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on downloaded file Android_Litetrunk_No73_0.17.0.11047_Shipping_Google_CE.signed.shell.apk
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to settings>safety and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the installation of the APK file gets completed, create a new folder “com.tencent.iglite” in Android/OBB.
- Copy and paste the downloaded OBB file of the game in the directory
- Open the PUBG Mobile Lite app and enjoy the game.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest PUBG Lite patch notes, and content drop news for the game.