PUBG received a new console update today, we have the full patch notes for update 4.3. PUBG Update 1.23 is now available for download, for PS4 and Xbox One. With this update, there are now many bug fixes and the ability to play PS4 players with Xbox players.
PUBG Update Version 1.23 Full Patch Notes 4.3
Here are the full patch notes for this update including bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the player is sent back to the lobby after “lost connection to host” message would appear when loading into the game.
- Fixed an issue where parachutes were not displayed in training mode with a fully equipped bag.
Fixed an issue where players are forcibly removed from training mode when vaulting over a certain wall.
- Fixed an issue where character footsteps cannot be heard when walking backwards against corners of objects.
- Fixed an issue where the Flare Gun firing animation is obscured when in the prone position.
- Fixed an issue where grenade damage in rare situations could be received through objects.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect kill distance was shown when a disconnected player is killed.
- Fixed an issue where the healing items would be cancelled when pressing Sprint without moving
- Fixed an issue where UAZ wheels wouldn’t get destroyed after being punched multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where skull icons are incorrectly displayed on the minimap in Simplified Chinese language version.
- Fixed an issue which caused an excessively bright light effect in the side mirror of motorcycles.
- Fixed an issue where a certain action would cause BP and Blue coupons to roll back after they’ve been exchanged.
- Fixed an issue where intermittently players would join the match alone on FPP mode – NA.
- Fixed an issue where it was hard to read the “estimated time” while matchmaking.
- Fixed the preview screen UI of challenge mission weapon skin.
- Fixed an issue where the plane icon size on the map does not change even if the map has been enlarged.
- Fixed an issue where items within player crates are not correctly organized.
- Fixed an issue where “Punk Destruction Set – Jacket” looks different when worn compared to its product image.
- Fixed an issue where a moving line appears at the bottom of the screen when opening inventory after using a smoke grenade.
- Fixed an issue where quick markers does not work after turning radio message option “off”.
- Fixed an issue where characters could move faster on stairs after performing certain actions.
- Fixed an issue where other player’s PUBG ID was intermittently shown cut off.
- Fixed an issue where the audible sound of footsteps were heard incorrectly in certain situations.
Full patch notes are available from the official website.
PUBG is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the PUBG Update latest patch notes, and content drop news for the game.