Rainbow Six Siege is under maintenance today, and a new update has been released to match it. If you’re interested in what’s in the patch, read on.
The Rainbow Six Siege 2.11 update can now be downloaded and installed. The file size is unfortunately unknown to us at the moment
The update is used for server infrastructure maintenance on PS4 and PS5.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be retrieved after it is dropped between the choppers on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Multiple asset and clipping issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple navigation issues where the operator is floating and shaking in specific locations on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Drone can navigate under the floors through the basement on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – A reinforced wall will be treated as a soft wall if Fuze deploys the Cluster Charge exactly where another gadget is deployed on the other side.
- FIXED – Osa does not have a Nighthaven specific phone when using Observation Tool.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various customization issues.