Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the latest instalment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Latest Version 1.75 Full Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One and PC. Ubisoft has released latest information about the Rainbow Six Siege Patch 4.3.3.This update is also launch on PS4 and Xbox One.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update verison 1.75 is available to download now on PC. Here are the full patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege update verison 1.75.
Get the full details below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.75 Latest Patch Notes 4.3.3
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.75 is now ready for download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update contains mostly only bug fixes.
Stay focused on the details, but detail a bit faster now.
- Increased Glaz’s rate of fire to 380 (up from 285)
Less fragging, more tactical dabbing.
- Reduced Twitch’s F2 Magazine to 25 (down from 30)
Warden’s Glo Up.
- Warden changed to 2 speed – 2 armor type instead of 1 speed – 3 armor
- FIXED – Players can use a 3rd party hack to change other players’ operators.
- FIXED – After switching from advanced to standard deployment, Attacker’s first breach charge deployment attempt gets canceled.
- FIXED – Blackbeard’s shield clips through his body when equipping while leaning.
- FIXED – Hibana’s XKairos pellets can destroy other pellets deployed on the same wall even if they are out of the blast radius.
- FIXED –Defenders can place a barricade or Castle’s Armor Panel over Goyo’s Volcan Shield.
- FIXED – Radio music doesn’t stop playing even when the radio is destroyed.
- FIXED – Right clicking when in the scoreboard will cause player to enter ADS and the selected tab simultaneously.
- FIXED – Mute text chat option does not work on LAN.
- FIXED – When going into observation mode, SFX plays twice.
- FIXED – My Rank UI tab now shows your current rank in the season instead of the highest rank achieved.
- FIXED – Minor visual texture issues for Uniforms.
- FIXED – Visual glitch if players switch weapons after rappelling.
- FIXED – Menu UI visual fixes.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Rainbow Six Siege patch notes, and content drop news for the game.