Returnal Update 1.003.007 Patch Notes Today
Returnal update 1.003.007 has arrived today for the Returnal. Here is the full patch of changes and fixes added in this patch. This update will be available to PS5 players on May 20 at 6 a.m. Everything is new here with the Returnal Update 1.003.007. Apart from this, Returnal version 1.003.007 also includes performance fixes.
The size of the update is currently unknown. Returnal is available now for PlayStation 5. However, if earlier Returnal patches are required, this update will likely weigh around 1GB. This update aims to address the issue of deceased Boy Scouts not appearing as often as intended. Finding deceased scouts is a feature that was highlighted in the run-up to Returnal’s release, but the functionality did not work normally in the weeks following its launch.
Today’s Returnal patch 1.003.007 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below. The patch notes can be seen below in full:
Returnal Update 1.003.007 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Deceased Boy Scouts would not appear as often as intended.
- After cleaning up one of their deceased Scout corpses, players will no longer receive a parasite with negative effects upon launch.
- Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player used the reconstructor during combat.
- Fixed a rare audio bug that caused loud noises during combat.
- Fixed a small number of issues with players getting stuck in different rooms.
- Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during credits or while playing.
- Multiple fixes for infrequent game crashes.
As mentioned above, this update mainly focuses on the Deceased Boy Scouts feature. You can now find other players’ corpses more frequently, and players will no longer receive negative parasites after cleaning one of their corpses. This bug also fixes an issue with the Ophion boss that caused it to disappear when the player used a reconstructor. Some players also had a strange audio bug that caused loud noises during combat, but this bug has been fixed with this patch. Finally, this patch fixes other crashes and issues that kept players stuck in rooms.
Download links for Returnal patch 1.003.007 will be available soon on Sony PlayStation 5.
Source – [Housemarque]