Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.38 is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update that is already available.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC, Xbox One, PS4) Update Version 1.38 Full Patch Note 2019
Star Wars Battlefront 2 FEATURES
- Felucia has been added as a playable map on Capital Supremacy.
- CO-OP, a 4-player online experience against an enemy team of AI opponents is now available. CO-OP is playable on Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Kamino, Naboo and Felucia.
- Instant Action, a single-player experience with epic battles against AI opponents offline is now available. Instant Action is playable on Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Kamino, Naboo and Felucia.
- The Clone Commando has been added as a new Reinforcement for the Galactic Republic.
- A new emote for Darth Maul has been added and will become available to unlock through a special challenge.
- A new appearance for Luke Skywalker, Farmboy, has been added and will become available to unlock through a special challenge.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Damage reduction messages were added. New user interface and audio elements have been added so that the player knows when damage is dealt to an enemy that has a damage reduction effect applied.
New elements added: Star Wars Battlefront 2
Attacker: will hear a new audio effect to indicate that it is inflicting less damage than normal
Attacker: you will see that a new icon appears on the enemy in question with each hit you make
Attacker: the enemy in question will display a miniature version of that icon to the left of his name as long as he has damage reduction
Defender: you will see the same icon as the previous one below your health number while you have damage reduction
Defender: every time you take damage, your damage reduction icon will be encouraged to draw attention to the fact that it has taken effect
Daily boxes have been removed. To offer the same credit payment daily, we will expand daily missions from 3 to 4 in a future update.
- Added back previously removed atmospheric battle elements on Kashyyyk – Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to kill AI opponents from their spawn location on Kamino – Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue where shooting at the red droid in the platforms on Kessel would cause performance drops.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the TX-130 to spawn under the AT-TE spawn location on Geonosis – Galactic Assault.
- Fixed a visual issue with the shadow of the HMP Gunship Droid during the Boarding cinematics on Geonosis – Capital Supremacy, when the PC Graphic settings were set to Medium or Low.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to fall under the map in case a destroyed Hardcell Transport objective falls on them, during Geonosis – Galactic Assault.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would have no collision with the roof in the barracks room on Kamino.
- Various visual and collision improvements on Naboo – Capital Supremacy, Geonosis – Capital Supremacy, Republic Attack Cruiser and Separatist Dreadnought.
CHANGES TO CLASSES & SPECIAL UNITS
Fixed an issue that caused the ingenious Star card not to grant the proper reload speed at any rarity above Common.
Fixed an issue where the use of a weapon locked in Arcade would cause an unavailable weapon to be selected during the weapon equipment menu on the generation screen.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the Droideka to shake uncontrollably when affected by Anakin’s Retribution ability.
- Fixed an issue where Droideka would occasionally get stuck in Overheated animation when using the Overload ability.
- Fixed an issue where respawning or dying would incorrectly count as a kill for the purposes of the “Assault Vanguard” Milestone.
- weaked the damage values for Speeders, so that they are prevented from potentially killing Heroes in one shot. Speeders affected are: BARC, STAP, LIUV (Starkiller Base), X-34 Landspeeder (Tatooine), 74-Z Speeder Bike (Laser Barrage only)
- Fixed a visual issue where the destroyed versions of the AAT and STAP vehicles with the blue livery, would be replaced with their default livery.
- Boba Fett’s jetpack fuel now displays the amount of fuel constantly when dodging or replenishing. Previously this was updating only every second and leading to misunderstanding about the amount consumed.
- Fixed an issue where the Death from above star card effect would happen without having to activate the Rocket Barrage ability.
- Fixed an issue that would block players from dodging out of Darth Vader’s Force Choke area of impact.
- Fixed a text issue with Darth Vader’s Punishing Grip Star Card. The effect description “TIGHTER GRIP” is now replaced by “INCREASED ACTIVE TIME”.
- Reduced the camera shake caused by Emperor Palpatine’s lighting attacks on his target.
- Fixed an issue where Lightsaber deflect VFX would not always appear when using Frenzy on a Lightsaber-carrying Hero who is deflecting.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Spin Attack ability animation to break when using the ability form a higher ground.
- Fixed a text issue with the description of the 501st Legion appearances bundle.
- Fixed an issue with the description of the “These are your First Steps” Milestone, to more accurately describe the Heroes needed to be defeated to progress on the Milestone.
- Visual issue with the default appearance of AI Clone Troopers on CO-OP and Instant Action being Phase 1 by default.
The Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.38 patch notes