Bandai Namco Today released Update 3.03 for Tekken 7.Latest update version 3.01 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This new patch for the game makes some general stability improvements. It also implements settings for certain characters such as Eliza, Lee and more.
Read Tekken 7 Full Patch Notes Below :
Tekken 7 Update 3.03 Patch Notes Update November 11th
With this patch there are adaptations of various characters, Zafina, Dragunov, Shaheen, Akuma and Negan.
- During Hit: Increased the distance at which you can shift to a throw after hitting an airborne opponent.
- During Hit: Increased the input window by 2 frames.
- While rising: Changed the damage freom 15 to 18.
- While rising: Shortened the recovery time after the move misses or hits by 2 frames.
- While Rising: Shortened the recovery animation by 2 frames.
- While rising: Changed opponent’s behavior when hit, increasing their recovery time by 3 frames.
- While rising: Changed the damage from 12, 20 to 11, 17.
- During Stealth Step: Changed the damage from 17 to 14.
- Super Combo Gauge: Decreased the amount of Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%.
- Shortened the recovery time by 1 frame when the move is blocked or misses.
- Bug Fixes
- Improvements of game stability
Tekken 7 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.