Riot Games is improving Brimstone’s trigger cues in the Valorant Patch 4.05 package. Valorant Patch 4.05 is out now and includes many tweaks, including a shutdown on Brimstone. In keeping with the theme of Episode 4, Valorant patch 4.05 focuses on improving many aspects of the game. However, several improvements to the game will greatly impact your gaming experience. Valorant Patch 4.05 Icebox Update Notes.
Valorant patch 4.05 nerfs Brimstone
That’s all for Valorant Patch Notes 4.05. You can also visit the official site of Valorant to grab more information on the latest update.
- Stim Beacon
- Charges reduced 2 >>> 1
- Cost increased 100 >>> 200
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Added the ability to import and export different crosshair settings via auto-generated codes.
- To export and share your crosshair settings, go to Settings >> Crosshair tab >> click on the icon that looks like an arrow pointing up, found next to Crosshair Profile (it looks like an up arrow chilling in the middle of a bowl). Your auto-generated code will be copied to your clipboard. Valorant Patch 4.05 Notes
- To import crosshair settings, go to Settings >> Crosshair tab >> click on the icon that looks like an arrow pointing down next to Crosshair Profile. Input or paste the code in the provided field and click the “Import” button.
- The crosshair preview at the Settings menu should reflect the imported settings. Make sure to give it a unique profile name!
Updated “Prioritize Strongest Weapon” setting
This setting aims to allow players to traverse quickly with melee equipped and be combat-ready after using an ability or interacting with the Spike, ult orbs, etc. Two changes were made.
- Reworked ‘Prioritize Strongest Weapon’ setting
- Renamed setting to Auto-Equip Prioritizes: Most Recent | Strongest
- Updated the priority system to support weapon-like abilities (previous priority: Primary > Secondary > Melee)
- New priority: (Ultimate & Primary) > (Secondary & Chamber Pistol) > Melee
- Resolve priority ties by selecting the more recently equipped weapon
- Added a new setting: Don’t Auto-Equip Melee.
- Skips past the melee when finding the most recent weapon to auto-equip.
- It prevents pulling the melee back out after channelling or casting abilities without changing any other auto-equip behaviour.
- Deterministic Map System enabled for all regions.
- As explained in Patch Notes 4.04, this rollout should increase the variety of maps in your queue based on a system we tested in the LATAM region.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Leave Match button to function incorrectly for PBE players
- Fixed issue where Sova’s Recon Bolt was destroyed by Brimstone’s Orbital Strike even if the Recon Bolt was well out of the area
- Fixed a bug where the mic icon on the scoreboard could not be interacted with after hovering over it with the mouse
- A handful of bug fixes were prepped for Icebox, but the team ran into an issue that blocked us from shipping them right at the 4.05 launch. We hope to ship these before the next patch and will list them here as soon as we do.
Download free Valorant update 4.05 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One. Valorant is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the game’s latest Valorant content drop news.