World of Warcraft: BlizzConline announcements WoW Patch 9.1
World of Warcraft Patch 9.1 you can finally fly in WoW! However, not in the place where you probably would have liked to have done it.
9.1 announcements! Looking at all the WoW news from BlizzConline, including new cosmetic Covenant armor sets and flying mounts!
At BlizzCon 2021, the BlizzConline, a lot of content for the upcoming Patch 9.1 Chains of Dominion for World of Warcraft was presented. Flying was also an issue and Blizzard has confirmed that they are sticking to the old plans. Flying will be unlocked in Patch 9.1 and it will be simpler than in previous expansions. We reveal what that means – and which cool mounts you get.
Can you fly anywhere?
No. Flying in the Shadowlands is limited to the four realms of the Pacts. So you can fly in the Bastion, in Maldraxxus, in the Ardenwald and in Revendreth.
However, you cannot fly in the throat and thus also not in the new sub-zone Korthia. All the gameplay of the Maw is not designed so that players can fly here.
When can you fly?
It is not yet clear. Patch 9.1 Chains of Dominion has not yet been released. The mini-patch 9.0.5 is currently being tested on the PTR. Before this has been completed, the next update cannot be installed at all.
World of Warcraft: WoW Patch Notes 9.1
- Sanctum of Domination 10-boss raid
- Flying in Shadowlands domains
- Main story quests
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market 8-boss dungeon
- Shadowlands PVP Season 2
- New Mythic Keystone Affix
- New Korthia, the City of Secrets zone
New Update Brings Big PVP Changes
WoW Shadowlands PVP balance is about to shift in several directions thanks to a big new patch.
- Death Knight
- Necrotic Strike now absorbs up to 6% of the target’s health (was 4%).
- Virulent Plague and Virulent Eruption are no longer reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Careful Aim now deals 35% bonus damage when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
- Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath’s effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Dampened Magic reduces magical damage over time effects by 10% (was 20%).
- Glacial Spike is no longer reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Ray of Frost is no longer reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Pyrokinesis reduces Combustion’s cooldown by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Chrysalis PVP talent reduces Life Cocoon’s cooldown by 40 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Mana regeneration increased by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Damage transferred through Ultimate Sacrifice is no longer affected by Blessing of Sacrifice’s Rank 2 upgrade.
- Mana regeneration is decreased by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.