Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.06 Update For PS4 and PC
Mediatonic has released a new hotfix update for Fall Guys. According to the official Fall Guys Update 1.06 Patch the game includes a Fall Guys quality of life update and improved stability and performance.
Fall Guys Update 1.06 is now available for download. On PS4, you have to download and install 1,1GB. Download size may vary depending on the platform.
Here are all the details of Fall Guys Update 1.06.
Fall Guys Twitter sent out a tweet to notify the Fall Guys community of the latest patch. This correction has a lot to do with matchmaking, player controls, and team play.
Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.06
PS4 and PC:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select Team modes only if team sizes can be equal
- Slime Climb: Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: – Changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy / Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages.
- Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)