Reiza Studios released a latest update to Automobilista 2 that adds a lot of new changes. Add two new types of cars – the GT1 Series and Mclaren F1 LM and Various modifications have been added to the vehicles, such as impact damage, damaged parts overhang, bumpers, and diffusers.
Another great addition is the track’s weather entry, as it makes random weather more realistic. For players who own a good device, the developers have updated the track loading screen and increased the image resolution.
Important: Due to the scale of substantial changes in this update, we strongly recommend that all users start a new profile by deleting their Documents / Automobilista 2 folder to avoid issues (this will be requested much less regularly starting with this update).
Automobilista 2 V22.214.171.124 Update Patch Notes
- Introduced track specific weather probability system for more realistic random weather
- Random weather condition is now preserved if session is reset
- Disabled Real Weather option (until system implementation is complete)
- Added option to customize FFB gain per car
- Adjusted netcode parameters for more reliable close racing and more accurate timing predictions
- Adjusted default cockpit camera settings
- Increased cockpit seat position storing from 20 to 100 vehicles.
- Added live edit messages for vertical and longitudinal cockpit seat position
- Added F-Ultimate & F-Reiza championship seasons
- Added new main menu panel arts & backgrounds
- Updated track loading screens & increased resolution to 4k
- Added loading bar gradient & fixed position on ultrawide resolutions
- Fixed monitor controls and back button positions on ultrawide resolutions
- Update Control Assignments screens to include per vehicle FFB gain increase / decrease
- VSync is now always enabled in Main Menu
- Added tag (AI)/* to AI players in multiplayer
- Added additional states to DRS HUD informing detection zone & availability
- Vehicle default sorting reverted to alphabetical order
- Corrected various vehicle naming inconsistencies
- Fixed Velopark incorrect track grades
Automobilista 2 AI
- Added preliminary new logic to improve AI overtaking lapped cars
- Added new tolerance parameter for AI to not concede position to player until a given amount of the car length is alongside (prevents issue with AI cars appearing to be “scared” out of the way when approached from behind by player)
- Slightly raised AI CoG height multiplier & adjusted AI damper rates to avoid cars bouncing at hard compression
- AI calibration pass for all cars that received tyre physics and/or aero updates
- Reduced range of lateral movement away from ideal line & rate of movement when taking urgent action
- Created new AI paths for Nurburgring Nordschleife & 24h layouts (improved & more consistent performance)
Source: You can find the full patch notes here.
Download free Automobilista 2 V126.96.36.199 Update for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One, For more information and latest updates stay tuned with TheGameRoof