Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games.
The Borderlands 3 version 1.03 update is available for download now for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Borderlands 3 update 1.03 is available to download now.
It is an important update that addresses some of the complaints from game fans, including adjustments to FL4K and more.
Get the full patch notes below.
- Addressed a reported issue where an infinite loop could occur when hitting the Guardian Rank experience ceiling
GENERAL FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The Hollow Point Guardian Rank skill no longer damages allies
- Hollow Point Guardian Rank skill has been re-enabled
- Addressed a reported issue where some players were unable to unlock the Ultimate Vault Hunter achievement on Xbox
- Addressed a reported issue where mouse functionality may have been lost when hot joining a friend’s session on PC
- Addressed a reported issue where some players’ inventory would not be saved in their bank
VAULT HUNTER ADJUSTMENTS
Rakk Attack! It is ideal for the production of constant damage, especially when combined with anointed equipment. It seems that the basic skill is still missing, so Rakk Attack! It now has a guaranteed status effect on any enemy that damages. Leave No Trace was returning much more ammunition than expected, and we have added a reactivation delay to keep his ammo return within expectations. Barbaric Yawp has a higher bonus, since we do not feel that the amount of the investment had the same benefit. In addition, we felt that FL4K’s pets demanded too much attention, which was interfering with players trying to sit still for a prolonged period of time, so we deactivated the ability for them to move.
- Rakk Attack! status effect chance as been increased to 100%.
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds
- Barbaric Yawp stat bonus increased by 100%
- Pets no longer push around player characters
- “Touch Pet” prompt is now a lower priority and should no longer interfere with looting or vending machines
Infinite Grenades is not an intentional build for Moze—even if it is hilarious. To lower the power (and spam) of this build, a re-trigger delay has been added to the grenade portion of Means of Destruction.
- Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds
- Adjusted the balance of Gigamind, Katagawa Ball, and Billy the Anointed
These three boss fights had concerns with their health and shields that made their combat loops more difficult than we intended. Gigamind was too healthy, so it fell slightly. Katagawa Ball will no longer regenerate its shields; We discovered that while the players competed with the additions during the fight, they would unfairly regenerate their shield, denying the players’ progress. Finally, Billy had 25% of his health taken away; We agree that this fight often goes on unnecessarily. We will be monitoring each of these bosses and we can make more adjustments in the future.
- Bloated Rakks no longer spawn so many Rakklesnakes
This change should make the Cistern of Slaughter in particular much more fun.
- Adjusted the cooldown values when they are displayed for Zane’s skills
- Amara’s Glamour will now turn enemies on each other, as described in the Action Skill
- Modified the loot spawn for Sera of Supremacy
- Spiderant Emperors occasionally wouldn’t drill back out of the ground, which created a potential progression blocker in the Proving Ground of Survival; we have adjusted this and the issue has been addressed
- Resolved an issue that could have prevented enemies from spawning while in Devil’s Razor
- Lavender Crawly’s physics were adjusted to prevent them exiting the world like a popped balloon
- Further safe guarded Apollo from being launched out of world as well
- The Rampager will no longer enter an idle at state at inappropriate times
- Saurian Slingers attacks were addressed
- Guardians now use all their attacks in Playthrough 2
- Guardian Wraiths now reliably use all their ranged attacks
- NPCs in the Slaughter maps were reported to sometimes attempt to automatically revive players in the arena. Going forward they will no longer attempt to revive players
- Minimized the glow effect when opening Eridian ammo chests, can more easily see the ammo inside when opened
Borderlands 3 is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.