Bungie has released the latest hotfix update 126.96.36.199 Patch notes for Destiny 2. Destiny 2: Update 188.8.131.52 / 1.53 is now here – All information and patch notes.
At Destiny 2 today, on June 18, there will be maintenance work on the Program on PS4, Xbox One, on the PC and on Google Stadia .
The Destiny 2 Update 1.53 patch is now live on all platforms. On the PS4 it has the version number 1.53 and is only a little over 200 MB in size. After the update, the players should finally be able to run and sprint properly again. In addition, an exotic was annoyed, the trials should really reward again and a change to one of the prestigious titles was made.
This is how maintenance works today
The new hotfix is initiated by a downtime of several hours. Guardians must take a break from Destiny 2 and Destiny 1.
These times are important today:
- Maintenance work begins at 4:00 p.m.
- At 4:45 p.m., the Destiny servers go offline and downtime begins
- The server down is scheduled to end at 7:00 p.m. Now the release of update 184.108.40.206 starts on all platforms and in all regions
- Starting at 7:01 p.m., you should be able to log in to Destiny 2 and get started
- Maintenance should then end completely at 9:00 p.m.
We have full information about the Destiny 2 Patch Notes 220.127.116.11 / 1.53 on June 18.
What changes today with update 18.104.22.168. at Destiny 2?
With the start of Season 11 , players have received new setting options for controllers . A large number of keepers have since complained of malfunctions in sprinting and movement.
Bungie has already announced that it will address some of the controller remapping issues:
- Fixed an issue where Sprint would cancel if players pressed the Sprint action multiple times.
- Remove Super energy bonus and increase Sprint time required to activate.
- Fixed an issue where Season of Arrivals mods were available to equip without players first unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue where the Breach Resonator artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Angel artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Volatile Conduction mod had the wrong buff text and icon while its perk was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Overhead Heel Crush Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Aerial Snap Kick Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress the Season of Arrivals intro quest due to full inventory of Umbral Engrams.
- Fixed an issue where there were visible holes are present in the EDZ terrain where the Seraph Towers were placed in Season of the Worthy.
- Fixed an issue where Prime Engrams rewarded Hunter armor to Warlocks.
- While we understand Warlocks want to up their fashion game, capes are for Hunters or Lord Saladin.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus Clan bounty would not gain progress from Grandmaster Nightfall completions.
- Removed the Collections badge requirement from the “Dredgen” title.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to visit the Lighthouse when completing a flawless passage.
- As such, Trials of Osiris will be available once more on June 19, 2020.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 22.214.171.124 / 1.53 ERROR CODES
- Introduced a minor fix for Beaver errors.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Destiny 2 Patch Notes and content drop news for the game.