Media Molecule released a new update. Dreams Update 2.19 Patch Notes Confirm Activity Feeds, Updated Audio and bug fixes.
Dreams Update 2.19 can now be downloaded and installed. You have to download a total of 158MB. Read more patch details below.
Dreams Update Changelog 2.19
- Activity Feeds: We’ve added Dreams activity feeds on PlayStation™Network, so your activity feed will now show information about what you’re up to in Dreams!
- Updated Audio Effect Fields Collection: To compliment the audio updates in v2.18, we’ve made some updates to effect fields, including new fields and a bit of reorganisation.
- Updated Boot Screens: We’ve given the screens you see at the start of the game a bit of a spruce up! We’ve replaced the All Hallows’ Dreams screen with a cool new “Year in Dreams” artwork, and updated the indreams.me boot screen with new art too.
- Save Online Reminder: We’ve added a little reminder message to save online, to make sure players are backing up their work regularly. There’s also a new setting in My Preferences to switch it on or off.
Dreams Latest Updates & Improvements:
- Fixed: Some Mm content which previously didn’t have VR compatibility labels should have them now.
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Download free Dreams Update 2.19 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One, For more information and latest updates stay tuned with TheGameRoof