F1 2020 Patch Notes Update 1.09 | PS4, Xbox & Google Stadia
Codemasters released a new update for F1 2020. F1 2020 Game Update 1.09 – Patch Notes, Platforms, Liveries, Fixes.
F1 2020 Update 1.09 is now available for download on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You have to download and install a total of 1,7 GB on the PS4 for the Patch 1.09.
F1 2020 update 1.09 patch notes, the next update brings changes to McLaren and Renault liveries. Apart from this, F1 2020 patch 1.09 also includes fixes and optimizations. Thanks to this official post from formula1game.com. Below you will find the F1 2020 full Patch Notes 1.09.
F1 2020 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
F1 2020 Patch Notes 1.09 for PS4 and Xbox One update includes the Keep Fighting Foundation DLC, bug fixes, and improvements.
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customisation sliders now show values to allow easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customised.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.
F1 2020 Sports update changes:
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- Added 50 Years Sauber branding
- Added sponsors, Twitter handle and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding added to front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose stack
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other sponsors added
- “Thank You NHS” logo added to the top of the halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin
Source: F1 2020