Mediatonic released the Season 2 update for Fall Guys. Season 2 kicks off today and brings “feudal fortresses, knockout knights and pugilistic paladins” plus a full season of new costumes, emotes and more will reward players as they lay siege to the Middle Ages.
Below you can find all details about Fall Guys patch on October 8th.
Fall Guys Patch Notes Update 1.09 – Season 2
The full patch notes are not yet available. But we already have all the details about Fall Guys Season 2 for you. We’ll update as soon as possible!
- New Feature – The Show Selector : Time-limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite round types vy selecting which Show thes want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates : Mix and Match customizable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator : Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement : See your party members fall alongside you whilst waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Improvement : Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges
- Improvement : Visual Updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever : Our hardest gauntletlevel yet
- New Level – Wall Guys : Cooperatewith other players to traverse castle walls
- New Level – Egg Siege : A brand ne Egg Scramble Mapwith moving drawbridges
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends : A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable Blocks
- Plethora of new customisation options : Costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes and celebrations
- Many Bug Fixes and optimisations
The Fall Guys Update 1.09 is now available for download and installation. On the PS4, the download is 3.1 GB, depending on the platform, the size may vary.