FIFA 21 for PS5 and Xbox Series X are coming in December 2020
New information on the next-gen versions of FIFA 21 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S. EA Sports will reveal a date and other details.
The next-gen consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S will be released next month.
- The PS5 will be released in Germany on November 19 (in other markets, in some cases, as early as November 12).
- Xbox Series X launches worldwide on November 10.
These consoles will then receive their improved versions of FIFA 21. And now we know when the time will come.
When will the next-gen versions of FIFA 21 come? EA Sports has now announced in a tweet that the next-gen versions of FIFA 21 will be released on December 4 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Link to Twitter content
Interestingly, you can play the old versions (PS4 and Xbox One) on the next-gen consoles until the next-gen versions are released.
So you can play the Playstation 4 version of FIFA 21 on the new PlayStation 5 first and download the free next-gen upgrade on December 4.
EA Sports confirmed this on Twitter:
FIFA 21: Everything we know about the PS5 upgrade so far
The new features of the next-gen versions FIFA 21
What’s new in the next-gen versions? The FIFA 21 versions for PS5 and Xbox Series X will receive several new features. EA announced these optimizations:
- The haptic feedback of the PS5 DualSense controller is supported
- Lightning-fast loading times
- Improved lighting, rendering and animation technology
- Humanization off the ball
- Improved audio effects
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with TheGameRoof