Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is an online tactical shooting video game developed by Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft. The game was released worldwide on October 4 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One,
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.01 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint on PS4, Xbox One & PC. Once you have purchased and inserted the disc version, the download will start at patch 1.01.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Patch Notes
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.0.1 also comes with a whole host of improvements & fixes:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements were made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed an issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loots placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Ghost Recon Breakpoint patch notes, and content drop news for the game.