Increase FPS on Roblox to Get Rid of Unwanted Lag
Currently, the most interactive and excellent gaming platform available in the gaming industry is Roblox. This interactive platform has offered various tools and resources to the players or developers.
It assists them in turning their innovative gaming ideas into reality. This super exciting gaming platform allows users to build games.
It helps them customize their avatars according to the mood or theme of the gameplay. With so many exciting features in the gameplay, the performance should also be lag-free.
If you are also searching for a viable solution to remove such lags and late response issues in Roblox, then you have landed in the right place.
As here, in this article, we will be telling you about the solution of how to reduce Roblox lag, increase FPS on Roblox, and other cool stuff about FPS on Roblox.
So, without any further ado, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of this article.
Why is Roblox Capped at 60 FPS?
FPS or the Frames Per Second symbolizes the no of images or pictures appearing on-screen every second.
The FPS is by default set or capped at 60, which means the no. of still images appearing on-screen will be 60 per second. Do you know why Roblox capped at 60 FPS? Well, we are here to guide you about the same.
Various old devices can go at a maximum level of 30 FPS, so for their convenience and for providing them with a better gaming experience, FPS is capped at 60.
But if you own a new-generation PC or a modern device with a high storage graphic card, you would face certain lags at 60 FPS.
Also, you wouldn’t enjoy playing games at the rate of 60 due to poor graphics quality, and ultimately you will get frustrated.
So, keep reading below to gain knowledge about how to increase Roblox FPS and reduce Roblox lag.
How to see FPS on Roblox?
To check the smoothness of the game you play, press Shift + F5 on the keyboard in the middle of the gameplay.
You will see a dialogue box at the uppermost left corner of the screen. This box indicates the present status of FPS on Roblox.
While developing the game on Roblox Studio, if you want to check the statistics and FPS, follow the below stated steps –
- Launch the Roblox Studio on your PC.
- Click on the ‘View‘ tab on the top bar of the screen.
- Under the View tab, click on performance.
- A dialogue box will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the arrow beside the ‘Workspace‘ option under the performance dialogue box.
- Now you will find the information about FPS under the workspace option.
How to Increase FPS on Roblox?
We all know that a low FPS on Roblox gives a laggy and choppy gameplay experience to users.
So, the players must increase the FPS on Roblox for a seamless gaming experience, attractive on-screen visuals, better response time, and minimal lag.
Roblox does not have any built-in feature to increase Roblox FPS. So, the players have to use third-party Fps Unlocker tools such as Roblox FPS Unlocker to increase FPS on Roblox.
Keep reading below to know more about Roblox FPS Unlocker and the steps to download and use the same.
What is Roblox FPS Unlocker?
Roblox FPS Unlocker is a third-party tool used to increase FPS on Roblox and reduce Roblox lag.
This super fantastic tool assists users to get rid of the laggy gameplay experience by removing the set limit of FPS on Roblox.
This tool is 100% safe and legal to use and works by disabling the v-sync and frame limiter, which is enabled by default in Roblox.
When the players try to uncap the FPS, the v-sync option enabled by default will not let them do the same and again set the frame rate at 60.
Thus, to play games without any interruption and glitches, you should follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully download and install the Roblox FPS Unlocker tool to increase Roblox FPS.
How to Download FPS Unlocker?
To uncap the 60 FPS (the default frame rate set by Roblox), players need to download and install FPS Unlocker software that will reduce the Roblox lag by injecting certain specific codes into your PC.
Follow the steps mentioned below to download FPS Unlocker –
- Either click on this link; https://fpsunlocker.net/download/ or type to search FPSUnlocker.net in the search bar of your preferred search engine.
- The FPS Unlocker window will appear on the screen.
- You will find a ‘Download Now‘ option in the middle of the screen written inside a blue box, click on it, and then downloading process will start.
- Now either install the FPS Unlocker Setup Exe file on the desktop or any other preferred location.
- After the installation, you can use the software to increase FPS on Roblox and enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
How to Use FPS Unlocker?
After successfully downloading and installing the FPS Unlocker software, you should follow the below-mentioned steps to learn how to use the same during gameplay to increase Roblox FPS.
- Press ‘Shift+F5‘ on the keyboard to open a stats box on the left corner of the screen.
- After the box opens, you can check the rate at which FPS is capped.
- Minimize the Roblox gaming screen.
- Go to the location where you have installed the FPS Unlocker Setup Exe file.
- Open the file and click on the start button on the screen; various options will appear. Explore and select the option that suits your PC in the best way.
Repeat checking FPS in the gameplay, and now you will notice that the FPS has increased past 60.
Now you can play games with a seamless experience and reduced Roblox Lag.
Are you thinking about whether this software is safe to use or not? OR by using this software if you may get banned on Roblox? Well, we are here to clear all your doubts and provide you with the best piece of knowledge.
We are happy to inform you that this third-party application is entirely safe to use. It also does not contain any malware or virus that can harm your PC.
Also, Roblox Corporation has legalized using Roblox FPS Unlocker to increase FPS on Roblox and reduce Roblox lag for a better gaming experience, so you will not get banned by using this tool
This excellent software also works perfectly on low-end devices with a built-in graphics card helps the user to take FPS to the rate of 120 to 140.
If you own a PC with a high-end and superior graphics card with storage of about 512 MB, you can increase the FPS on Roblox up to the rate of 200.
So, what are you waiting for now? We have discussed all the details and the critical aspects of increasing Roblox FPS through this article.
Now you can go and download this marvelous software and enjoy a lag-free gaming experience.