Modern Warfare Warzone gunfight is St. Patrick’s Day Themed
Call of Duty: Warzone has been very popular since its launch, with more than 15 million players worldwide. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is out now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Infinity Ward has released patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which includes a menu for Gunfight with a St. Patrick’s Day theme.
There are four multiplayer playlists in the Infinity Ward patch notes: Cranked Kill Confirmed, Mercenary Moshpit, Atlas Superstore 24/7, and Gunfight. Particular attention is paid to Modern Warfare’s recent playlist Gunfight, which includes the St. Patrick’s Day theme that coincides with the holiday according to Betway Casino.
When it comes to the St. Patrick’s Day theme for Gunfight, Modern Warfare’s take on the holidays appears to be much lower than the set of Valentine’s Day playlists that were merged last month. A message from Activision adds: “Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with two new bundles in the Store. First, make sure your enemies are wearing green and give them a pinch with distinct green tracer rounds courtesy of the Tracer Pack Green bundle. Or go all out with the Clover and Out bundle featuring a host of St. Patrick’s Day themed items.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone gunfight is St. Patrick’s Day Patch Notes
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game.
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon.
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed.
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate.
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”.
There is also the possibility that Infinity Ward will need a little more time to correct some major errors, making it difficult to assess what can be included.