No Man’s Sky Update 2.14 was released on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. No Man’s Sky Patch 2.14 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Latest Update 2.14 includes bug fixes and general enhancements to make the game run Perfect.
Here are the patch notes for the 2.14 update.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 2.14
Update 2.14 includes bug fixes and general enhancements to make the game run better.
- Fixed an issue that caused glyphs to be missing from the Portal input UI.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the teleporter aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that caused 3D models shown on the inventory page to be incorrectly offset.
- Fixed a number of issues with the inventory sub-menu UI.
- Fixed a number of scaling issues with the Analysis Visor and Survey Device UIs.
- Fixed an incorrect offset in compass distance labels.
- Fixed the scaling of creature icons when using the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an incorrectly scaled UI element in the base power UI.
- Fixed a scaling issue in the Journey Milestone black bar screen effect.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented players from seeing Quicksilver mission on the Nexus even when successfully connected to Discovery Services.
- Fixed an issue where encrypted missions would always pick the same reward.
- Introduced a number of significant CPU optimizations.
- Improved the management of graphics memory pools.
- Introduced a number of memory optimizations for Xbox.
- Optimized the memory usage of interactive dialogue.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest No Man’s Sky patch notes, and content drop news for the game.