Specialisations are one of the many things that Division 2 has to offer when it comes to the final content. You will find this guide helpful if you are having trouble unlocking specialisations.
Division 2 has three types of specialisations: Demolitionist, Sharpshooter, and survivalist. They are all different, so you can pick the one that works best for you and makes your load even stronger.
- How To UNLOCK Specialization in The Division 2
- Advantages of Specialisations
- Here are some more tips on how to get Specialisations and use them:
- Can you change your Specialization class later?
- Will Division 2 receive more specialization classes in future updates?
How To UNLOCK Specialization in The Division 2
Requirements for Unlocking Specializations:
- Reach Level 30
- Complete the main story campaign, including the stronghold missions
- Speak to the Specializations vendor at the White House
There is a very simple way to unlock Specialisations in The Division 2. Finishing the main story is the most important thing you need to do to get to all the content related to the final game. Besides that, you need to be at least level 30 to do this.
To get these things, you need to go to the White House. Coop Denison will call you there. You will have the option to pick from three classes. Pick the class that fits the way you play the best.
Getting access to more specialisations
You will need to collect Specialisation Points in order to unlock more Specialisations. It’s possible to get Specialisation Points by completing Weekly Projects, Daily Priority missions, and invaded missions.
Using Points for Specialisation
When you have enough Specialisation Points, you can use them to get new skills and benefits for your Specialisation. You can also improve your Signature Weapon with Specialisation Points.
Advantages of Specialisations
In The Division 2, using Specialisations can help in a number of ways, such as:
- Signature Weapons and abilities that are very powerful
- Better damage output overall
- New choices for how to play
Overall, Specialisations are a great way to make your time in The Division 2 more interesting and varied. You can become a stronger and more useful agent by unlocking and using Specialisations.
Here are some more tips on how to get Specialisations and use them:
- Try out different Specialisations until you find one that works well with the way you play.
- Focus on getting the skills and bonuses that will help you play the game the best.
- Plan how you will use your Signature Weapon to get an edge in battle.
- If you need to, don’t be afraid to switch between Specialisations.
Can you change your Specialization class later?
Yes, you can switch between specialization classes in The Division 2. All you have to do is go to the mayor to switch between specialization classes. It is important to add that you will only be allowed to choose a specialization class at any time.
Will Division 2 receive more specialization classes in future updates?
The game only has three specialisation classes right now, but three more classes will be added in the first year. So, keep up with the game because a better specialisation class for you might be added in later updates.
I hope this guide taught you how to get Specialisations in The Division 2. You can now get The Division 2 on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. TheGameRoof will always have the most up-to-date The Division 2 patch notes and news about new content drops.