The Latest Online Gambling & Casino News
With the introduction of the Interactive Gambling Act 2001 in Australia, many gamblers are happier. While previously, companies were prohibited from operating in Australia, the changes allowed many global brands to provide their online gambling and online betting services. Australians are very fond of gambling and prefer to bet on roulette and spin slots online right from the screens of their mobile devices. Almost every Australian has visited online casino sites: bastaspelbolagutanlicens.com at least once and over 80% of Australians over the age of 18 are involved in land or online gambling, of which 32% are casino games. It is estimated that the average Australian spends approximately $1,292 Australian dollars per year on online gambling. Despite the constantly growing flow of people wishing to play online casino games in Australia, according to the legislation, companies providing gambling services are not allowed to advertise or promote their services. Nevertheless, this does not apply to companies that are registered outside of Australian jurisdiction.
What’s new in the world of gambling?
It is because of the wide range of services from established casinos that the world of gambling in Australia is very diverse. You can play stationary, in land-based casinos, or you can plunge into the world of exciting, gambling adventures on your mobile device. And intensely occurring events in the world of gambling, sometimes discouraging amounts of winnings and various innovations. The latest news, you can read below.
Australians support the ban on gambling advertising.
According to the latest research in the current quarter of 2022, most Australians agree with the legislation and do not want to see online casino advertising online and on public channels. According to the data, 71% of respondents either strongly agree or partially agree with the gambling advertising ban. Meanwhile, only 10% of respondents disagreed and 19% abstained. The conclusions for the companies were immediate and advertising budgets were quickly redirected to increase first deposits and bonuses for VIP programs.
Cashless gaming in land-based casinos in Australia
Over the next few years, all live casinos are likely to move to non-cash deposit methods in their casinos. New South Wales is already testing non-cash gambling, and other states will soon be adopting or trying to regulate such systems. For those who like to deposit paper cash with their hands, the time is coming to change the mindset. Cashless deposit systems will control player spending and require the gambler to set his or her own personal spending limit on gambling per month. Once this threshold is reached, the player will not be able to play in the casino until they provide proof of this.
Face Recognition in Live Casino
If you haven’t heard, pubs and clubs across NSW will soon begin using an artificial intelligence-based facial recognition program to help identify problem players. Problem players set their own spending threshold for online gaming per month, and once that threshold is reached, they will no longer be able to play at any establishment in Australia. Visually, it’s just another camera, among thousands of cameras in casinos. Under the program, a photo of a person will be uploaded to a database and available at all pubs and clubs which use the system. Cameras will scan players and warn pub or club managers if a self-excluded player is in the building. Such systems do not disseminate sensitive data and are used solely at the request of problem players for their self-monitoring.
Which online casino to choose?
Do not forget that in addition to live casinos, Australia is very fond of playing at online casinos, especially, many Australians love online pokies and roulette. Below are some of the best online casinos in Australia, with great gaming interaction for every level of deposit and professionalism.
- Bizzo Casino is one of Australia’s newest online casinos that is already in the hearts of many gambling enthusiasts. The welcome bonus here is 100% up to A$100 + 100 free spins for Dig Digger and Mechanical Clover slots. 30 levels of VIP loyalty, Reload bonuses and multi-language player support are what characterize Bizzo Casino Australia.
- Spin Samurai – offers players a wide range of games with over 3,000 titles. Here you will find both already proven and popular games, and absolutely hot novelties for thrill seekers! Founded in 2020, the site is fully licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao. Instant payouts are one of the main trump cards of this casino. Also this online casino accepts cryptocurrencies as a deposit.
- Queenspins – launched in 2021 and has become one of the fastest growing online casinos available to Australian players. The site features a wide selection of games, including live dealer games, a choice of banking methods to suit all tastes, and great bonuses. Queenspins site is optimized for mobile devices, and that proves the fact management is committed to delivering a fantastic quality service to clients
- Hellspin Casino offers a lot for Australian players looking for a new online casino. There is a great welcome bonus of up to A$1,200 and 150 free spins for two deposits.You can play over 4,000 pokies from the best software manufacturers in the industry, as well as other favorite games such as Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Craps, Jackpot Games, Keno, Roulette, Texas Hold’em, Video Poker
- Bambet is also a relatively new online casino in the Australian gambling market, but many players note it as one of the best online casino sites in Australia. The first deposit at the site you’ll get a 100% bonus up to $500 + 200 free spins, in addition, there are two extra bonuses on the next two deposits. The players who come back can take advantage of reloading options and the VIP program. This online casino boasts a Curacao license, free instant banking and thousands of premium casino games.
When choosing your favorite casino for online betting for real money do not forget to do your own research on the site and the reliability of the provider, or use the list above. All of the above online casinos are legal and have all the necessary licenses and permits from regulatory bodies. It is highly recommended to play online casinos in Australia responsibly.