Animal Crossing: New Horizons Patch Notes 1.3.0 Update
Nintendo published a new update to Animal Crossing: New Horizons today. Hare is full Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.3.0 for this update on July 3rd.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.3.0 is now ready for download for Nintendo Switch. The first summer update adds swimming, diving, and marine creatures to collect them, and Pascal adds the otter as a new character he meets.
READ MORE: Rocket League New Patch Notes 1.69 Release
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Patch Notes 1.3.0
- General Updates
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.