According to foreign media reports, a few days ago, Apple introduced a solution to a persistent problem with the MacBook Pro 2019 13-inch . The tech giant detailed in a supporting document how to troubleshoot the shutdown of the laptop. According to a post on the MacRumors forum, Apple’s latest 13-inch MacBook Pro was released with a new-generation MacBook Air in July this year. When its battery capacity drops to 25% -50%, it will Sudden shutdown.
According to the guidance provided by Apple, when the laptop battery power is less than 90%, plug in the power and close all open applications. At this time, close the laptop to put it into hibernation mode. In this state, the laptop is full of 8 At the hour, the latest upgrade to the latest version of macOS can solve the shutdown problem.
If the solution provided by Apple does not help solve the problem, then it is best to contact Apple.
It’s unclear how many MacBooks have been affected and how serious the problem is.
If your MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, two Thunderbolt 3 ports) turns off randomly while charging, the following steps may help:
Fix a MacBook that keeps powering off or restarting randomly
1. If the battery of the MacBook Pro is less than 90%, continue to step 2. If the battery charge is more than 90%, use the computer until the charge is less than 90%, and then continue to step 2.
2. Connect your Mac computer to its power adapter.
3. Exit all open applications.
4. Close the computer and put your Mac computer into sleep mode.
5. Continue charging your Mac computer for at least 8 hours.
After 6 or 8 hours, update to the latest version of macOS.